• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Chained, unto me, my adolescent dreams ~ ~ Pulling ~ Dragged me deep ~ ~ ~ ~ All my body - Exposed. Marked up by, your shadow...

Springtrap9

Feb 21, 2018
Can anybody tell me where the sisters in the garden are? I have been looking all over the place but they don't seem to be anywhere.

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Can anybody tell me where the sisters in the garden are? I have been looking all over the place but they don't seem to be anywhere.
they are just moving around in the first garden area, pretty big too, very hard to miss

(meanwhile there's me looking for the priestess h-scene)

Springtrap9

Feb 21, 2018
they are just moving around in the first garden area, pretty big too, very hard to miss

(meanwhile there's me looking for the priestess h-scene)
you mean the red and blue ones? I have been looking around these for a while but can't see them. I'm either blind or the game has glitched.

Demnial1

Aug 15, 2019
It very end-game for the soul H-scenes, u need clear Boss Rush > Get 2 Disc > Clear Doll boss (Door behind Phantom Aurora) > Speak to Augusta > Clear Secret Boss > Get soul item
And yes, only 1 scene for Barbarian
i got the 3rd ending already. How do I get this boss rush?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Some people were talking about giving the feather to some dude? I don't think I've found anyone to give it to after killing the bird. Maybe I advanced too far already to try and find him at this point. What am I missing if I don't do this guy's quest?

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Some people were talking about giving the feather to some dude? I don't think I've found anyone to give it to after killing the bird. Maybe I advanced too far already to try and find him at this point. What am I missing if I don't do this guy's quest?
You find the guy at some cave west of the area, just keep looking. After you talk to him and give him the feather, he goes to the bird boss area and dies, leaving behind a spear (which to vouch for it, it's one that I've been using till I found a fairy bow and upgraded it)

Last edited:
Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You find the guy at some cave west of the area, just keep looking. After you talk to him and give him the feather, he goes to the bird boss area and dies, leaving behind a spear (which to vouch for it, it's one that I've been using till I found a fairy bow and upgraded it)
Dang, that is a pretty nice spell blade weapon. I currently just have a physical set up on my aristocrat though. With the dual weapon and ring of weariness. 49% crit baby!

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
This game is pretty bad when compared to Black Souls.
Well, at least it was only 8 hours (didn't bother doing the secret boss stuff and whatever, just took a full save after getting the 3 endings).

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
This game is pretty bad when compared to Black Souls.
Well, at least it was only 8 hours (didn't bother doing the secret boss stuff and whatever, just took a full save after getting the 3 endings).
But other than this game and the black souls series, there's hardly any adult dark fantasy rpg around. Wouldn't mind another one even if the quality isn't on par with Black souls.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I have to say that after about 5 hours of playing this game, I got bored and just took the full save to see what scenes I was still missing.

It was rather disappointing to see that the answer was 'A lot less than I expected.' That's all well and good, but the ultimate problem is that the game is... tedious. The combat is nothing amazing, the RPG experience relies more on party members than developing your own character, the gear is nothing particularly interesting... and I dunno... the story has potential, but it just didn't grab me. A number of the plot twists were obvious from the get go. The game isn't exactly subtle about its nut jobs...

Don't get me wrong, the game is arguably pretty good... just... not interesting to me personally. It's not like I have an issue with convoluted games, I've played plenty of those, but this one just doesn't have a good hook for me.

I think a big part of the problem was the increasingly complex maps and their interconnections, without having any actual map that I could use to plan navigation and keep track of my exploration properly. I like to be systematic about exploring an area, and I like to thoroughly figure out all there is to see, but without an in-game map function of any kind, that becomes very difficult without extra work.

So all in all... Tedious. Dunno what the Hard difficulty does to the game, but the Normal one is just tedious.

Oh and the save thing... I understand why they did it. I really did, but it also made things more tedious because I could just save, close the game, and do other stuff then come back to it. I had to keep playing until I found a good time to go back to the doll house and then save. That's really annoying when I don't have as much free time as I'd like. Inconvenient stuff like that is why I don't play Online Games any more.

In any case. While this game was ultimately not for me, I hope everyone else that doesn't have my particular nitpicks enjoys it to the fullest. It definitely has the potential to be an experience.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I have to say that after about 5 hours of playing this game, I got bored and just took the full save to see what scenes I was still missing.

It was rather disappointing to see that the answer was 'A lot less than I expected.' That's all well and good, but the ultimate problem is that the game is... tedious. The combat is nothing amazing, the RPG experience relies more on party members than developing your own character, the gear is nothing particularly interesting... and I dunno... the story has potential, but it just didn't grab me. A number of the plot twists were obvious from the get go. The game isn't exactly subtle about its nut jobs...

Don't get me wrong, the game is arguably pretty good... just... not interesting to me personally. It's not like I have an issue with convoluted games, I've played plenty of those, but this one just doesn't have a good hook for me.

I think a big part of the problem was the increasingly complex maps and their interconnections, without having any actual map that I could use to plan navigation and keep track of my exploration properly. I like to be systematic about exploring an area, and I like to thoroughly figure out all there is to see, but without an in-game map function of any kind, that becomes very difficult without extra work.

So all in all... Tedious. Dunno what the Hard difficulty does to the game, but the Normal one is just tedious.

Oh and the save thing... I understand why they did it. I really did, but it also made things more tedious because I could just save, close the game, and do other stuff then come back to it. I had to keep playing until I found a good time to go back to the doll house and then save. That's really annoying when I don't have as much free time as I'd like. Inconvenient stuff like that is why I don't play Online Games any more.

In any case. While this game was ultimately not for me, I hope everyone else that doesn't have my particular nitpicks enjoys it to the fullest. It definitely has the potential to be an experience.
I actually like the combat and party stuff. The problem for me was the lvl 10 max and character progression not quite matching up with story progression. I got to lvl 10 on my main, Marx, and Mantra by the time I was through the swamp area. It's not like I ever grinded. I just tried to explore all the areas and beat all the bosses. I slipped by 90% of wandering monsters. Not a huge deal though.

The biggest problems are definitely the lack of a map and not being able to save/heal at the bonfires. If you're at a bonfire, you can tele back to base anyways, so there is absolutely zero gameplay reasons for not treating the bonfire as a "tent."

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Well all 3 craftable mythic weapons kills your reason. So does the first ~4 mythic weapons found in dungeon. So they really don't want to give you anything good for a spell blade.
You can get a new doll that adds new 3 craftable mythic weapons, which are some of the strongest in the game, and don't kill your reason.

Seems like Spellblade gets better in late game, but I didn't play this class yet so I'm not sure.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes