Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
yeah im waiting for a save despite the surprisingly solid combat, simply because i fucking hate getting lost and spending half my playtime dicking around trying to figure out where tf to go

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
ScreenShot_2022_0417_17_55_22.png ScreenShot_2022_0417_17_55_28.png

Any ideas where to find this, I keep running around in circles. I found the red hood witch but cant find this objectives

tojoy73020

Nov 17, 2019
View attachment 1761828 View attachment 1761829

Any ideas where to find this, I keep running around in circles. I found the red hood witch but cant find this objectives
The first area is directly ahead of the Abyss of the Dead (Groaning Valley) teleport.
The second area is towards the top of the Crystal Lake area (Below the Royal Family's passage) - An illusionary wall reveals itself (marked by a glyph).

Reactions: BronBron06

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
The first area is directly ahead of the Abyss of the Dead (Groaning Valley) teleport.
The second area is towards the top of the Crystal Lake area (Below the Royal Family's passage) - An illusionary wall reveals itself (marked by a glyph).
The first is the caterpilar butterfly boss right
I got the item, but I cant find the 2nd area which is the forest with red hood witch right? I did the quest there but nothing

tojoy73020

Nov 17, 2019
The first is the caterpilar butterfly boss right
I got the item, but I cant find the 2nd area which is the forest with red hood witch right? I did the quest there but nothing
No, the second item isn't in the forest. It's in the Crystal Lake area. Go straight down from the Royal Family's Passage teleport and you'll find the glyph I talked about. It's like a crystal lizard boss.

Reactions: BronBron06

tojoy73020

Nov 17, 2019
I think I messed up, I accidentally skipped a bunch of optional scenes cause I simply didn't see the NPCs.
I got three endings already and there hasn't been a message telling me that the gallery has been unlocked. I know that the gallery exists already, but I thought something like a "unlock all" would've presented itself after beating the game.
There is one other section left in the game for me, but I'm fairly certain that the section is just like a New Game Plus area that is an homage to Dark Souls. I kinda don't want to finish it since I cheesed the game with the Mercenary and the Nun.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so i try to follow the walkthrough on page 12 but i cant figure out what puzzle is on the Basin of decay to be able to search for the knight captain on swamp/poison zone (?) (that i already searched, maybe i missed her) since i must not enter the house or defeat the boss next to hilda (or so i understood from it)

at this point i walk in circles

do i need to meet her somewhere beside the garden? (or it is someone else?) (edit: found here in desert, circled a lot that place but they hid here too well for my good at least lol)

Last edited:

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
okay call me dumb dumb but i've never played dark soul before, can any1 explain what "reason" and "spirit" in your attribute? what do those affect?
and btw how do i "fill" it? is that pillar the relics they are talking about or they are just decorate and the blood relics will be see later in the game?
thanks in advance 1.png

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
okay call me dumb dumb but i've never played dark soul before, can any1 explain what "reason" and "spirit" in your attribute? what do those affect?
and btw how do i "fill" it? is that pillar the relics they are talking about or they are just decorate and the blood relics will be see later in the game?
thanks in advance View attachment 1761951
well about the blood thing it should be about the fact that when you die you lose all your rubies and you need to collect them back from one of those things before you die again and lose them for good ( i did not died but i read that in your house/mansion library)

for reason stat, i did not tried to lower it to 0 with equipment but i think it affects the story if you speak with people/ or fight like that

spirit is like int (intelligence) stat for mages, it serves as both as magic attack and defense stat for it

Reactions: smilee2110

Demnial1

Aug 15, 2019
what are the "h-scenes with souls" in the others category of the recollection book? Also is there only one scene with the barbarian girl?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
well about the blood thing it should be about the fact that when you die you lose all your rubies and you need to collect them back from one of those things before you die again and lose them for good ( i did not died but i read that in your house/mansion library)

for reason stat, i did not tried to lower it to 0 with equipment but i think it affects the story if you speak with people/ or fight like that

spirit is like int (intelligence) stat for mages, it serves as both as magic attack and defense stat for it
Reason is magic power. Spirit is magic defense.

DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
what are the "h-scenes with souls" in the others category of the recollection book? Also is there only one scene with the barbarian girl?
It very end-game for the soul H-scenes, u need clear Boss Rush > Get 2 Disc > Clear Doll boss (Door behind Phantom Aurora) > Speak to Augusta > Clear Secret Boss > Get soul item
And yes, only 1 scene for Barbarian

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes