Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Well all 3 craftable mythic weapons kills your reason. So does the first ~4 mythic weapons found in dungeon. So they really don't want to give you anything good for a spell blade.
You can get a new doll that adds new 3 craftable mythic weapons, which are some of the strongest in the game, and don't kill your reason.

Seems like Spellblade gets better in late game, but I didn't play this class yet so I'm not sure.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Everything about this game just feels..... dull. This game feels like they were designing it while watching let's plays of dark souls and tried to copy as much "souls like" stuff without understanding the point of why people like Dark souls. Honestly if you want a dark souls style RPGM game, play Black souls, despite the aesthetic style of this game (Which I like, everything looked very nice) however outside that, it really doesn't have much going for it sadly.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
How many endings does the game actually have?
Since theres 4 portraits in the house.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You can get a new doll that adds new 3 craftable mythic weapons, which are some of the strongest in the game, and don't kill your reason.

Seems like Spellblade gets better in late game, but I didn't play this class yet so I'm not sure.
It's debatable. Aristocrat stat ups are quite balanced across the board. In a game that seems to be using flat damage - defense calculations, stacking one damage type is generally optimal. I wouldn't really recommend this class, but I don't have experience with any other class to compare it to. I haven't played any other class yet, but if adventurer is a party buffer/rogue stats type of character, that seems like the best class.

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
It's debatable. Aristocrat stat ups are quite balanced across the board. In a game that seems to be using flat damage - defense calculations, stacking one damage type is generally optimal. I wouldn't really recommend this class, but I don't have experience with any other class to compare it to. I haven't played any other class yet, but if adventurer is a party buffer/rogue stats type of character, that seems like the best class.
I'm playing Adventurer right now, and he feels kinda meh. But I guess I don't really have a comparison since it's my first playthrough.

He can buff evade/debuff enemies accuracy, which I found not reliable enough to bother with.

He has two skills that heal and buff defense, but first one heals too little, while the second one is too expensive (50 mp, with level 10, and without rings just for SP you can only cast it 4 times before you need to use SP item).

His only offensive buff is buffing crit chance, which is also kinda unreliable since it's still random chance, and it isn't that big of a buff.

He doesn't really do anything all that impressive.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm playing Adventurer right now, and he feels kinda meh. But I guess I don't really have a comparison since it's my first playthrough.

He can buff evade/debuff enemies accuracy, which I found not reliable enough to bother with.

He has two skills that heal and buff defense, but first one heals too little, while the second one is too expensive (50 mp, with level 10, and without rings just for SP you can only cast it 4 times before you need to use SP item).

His only offensive buff is buffing crit chance, which is also kinda unreliable since it's still random chance, and it isn't that big of a buff.

That seems to overlap so much with Aristocrat then. They get a decent single target heal (if you didn't tank Reason), evade/accuracy party buff, magic lance thingy, pyroclasm, and a good magic AOE. The final skill is a physical single target big hitter.

Jul 1, 2017
After 7 hours of playing, I have no choice but to say that this game is just terrible. Poor location design, game design, unsatisfactory battles. Of course i need to use a group of uninteresning characters, none possibility of going solo. Like, a ten-level limit? Most of the sexual content is voyeurism with no way to influence or just not do it. And yes, my limit was that castle, which is the apogee of shitty level design. Turned it off there. I think forever, given that the last save was an hour ago. Black Souls is still the best dark souls-ish 18+ game on rpg maker.
Came to say this exact thing. I was really looking forward to this game, waited patiently for it to get a good translation but boy oh boy. I'm 5 hours in and for shits sake, the only girls you get to bang are reanimated dolls? Any other girl you see is fucked by others while you watch? Really? Even the bedtime stories are voyeurism...at least that is the feeling I got of them.

I mean the first girl you meet I can forgive, the dude raping her says afterwards something along the lines of "do whatever you want" and I thought "fuck yeah" time to have some fun but all I got was me standing a few feet away while watching someone else fuck girls...dude...

I was really hoping it would be more like black souls but oh well. Really liked the art though, gameplay in my opinion was fun. Not gonna continue playing though...Sorry, I know I'm ranting. Just wanted to get this of my chest I guess. This game is for people with a voyeur fetish. So if you belong in this category and you love souls like games then you're going to love this one.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This game is for people with a voyeur fetish. So if you belong in this category and you love souls like games then you're going to love this one.
That's so hyperbolic lol. There is no focus on voyeurism. It just uses depressing sex themes to set the atmosphere. Actual voyeurs probably like being sneaky and peeping, recording, and creeping. This game isn't about that.

This game is for gameplay eroge fans that can tolerate dark themes. This game is not for self inserters looking for yet another power fantasy safe space harem. Voyeurism has nothing to do with it, really.

Jul 1, 2017
That's so hyperbolic lol. There is no focus on voyeurism. It just uses depressing sex themes to set the atmosphere. Actual voyeurs probably like being sneaky and peeping, recording, and creeping. This game isn't about that.

This game is for gameplay eroge fans that can tolerate dark themes. This game is not for self inserters looking for yet another power fantasy safe space harem. Voyeurism has nothing to do with it, really.
Well from the scenes I've seen, most of the time neither the dude fucking or the chick getting fucked realize you're there. Feels a hell of a lot like voyeur to me but...yeah, sorry if I'm wrong though. that's the feeling I got from the game.

Nanaya1234

Aug 31, 2018
So I still haven't found out how to advance from the library lmao. Just curious though is there a 5th class? There was a broken thing at the start. At least somebody let me know how to turn the lights on xD. been stuck here for an hour and I feel like the idiot that I am.

Last edited:

Pikaru818

Jan 14, 2019
Does anyone know the EXACT location of where the priestess is in the swamp? I've already talked to her in the desert but I swear i've done like 3 loops of the place and I still don't see her.

EDIT: Turns out i'm blind and missed the step at the lake where she walks into the room to the left of the door you use the Lakeside Key at. Mind you I've lost her once more after finding her on the bridge at the basin

Last edited:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
In the garden (red rose garden), is there a point in killing the knight that doesn't attack when you speak with him?

EDIT: I know the red rose like enemies drop red crystals needed to forge weapons, but the blue roses don't drop the blue one(they actually do, it's just really rare).

Last edited:

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Does anyone know the EXACT location of where the priestess is in the swamp? I've already talked to her in the desert but I swear i've done like 3 loops of the place and I still don't see her.
She isn't in the swamp. She is on the bridge that you get to from Royal Passage in Crystal Lake.

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
So I still haven't found out how to advance from the library lmao. Just curious though is there a 5th class? There was a broken thing at the start. At least somebody let me know how to turn the lights on xD. been stuck here for an hour and I feel like the idiot that I am.
The 5th class is unlocked once you beat the game once. I dunno if you have to get ending 3 or not to unlock it.

You can't turn lights on in the library. But from what I remember, after you first get to it, you have to go down, then when you are on the lower level get as far east as you can, then as far north. You should see some glyphs that advice you on what to do next.

But as a side note, I think that Library is actually optional.

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
This game feels like they were designing it while watching let's plays of dark souls and tried to copy as much "souls like" stuff without understanding the point of why people like Dark souls.
It depends on which part of Dark Souls that's liked, because there are tons of different reasons to like it.

I feel like this game captured the exploration part of Dark Souls very well, better than a lot of other Souls-likes, with how you have to put some real effort to finish all NPC questlines. Altho the abundance of Pyres kinda defeats the purpose of shortcuts when it comes to exploration, as opposed to how it worked in Dark Souls.

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019

That's what he does, supporting allies. His crit chance is nice, but that party heal + DEF up is nothing to scoff at, especially later against hard hitting boss like Cess.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes