roxas32

Apr 28, 2018
Your character has to be 40-50 lvl to win this fight in vulcano. So you can win with him in New Game+. Is this "no method error" crash? Did you applied my or Azerak fix for this error? Read upper comments for fix.
it worked thank you for the help

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The patch (which is down btw) is an uncensor or a bug fix?
It's the to restore the cut adult content, so kind of but it's doesn't remove the mosaic. The working nopy link already has it installed though. I'd expect most MEGA links to be down, they seem to have had bit of a purge.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
It's the to restore the cut adult content, so kind of but it's doesn't remove the mosaic. The working nopy link already has it installed though. I'd expect most MEGA links to be down, they seem to have had bit of a purge.
True. A large number of accounts and links have been deleted by MEGA over the past few months. I think they had some legal issues or something, so this was their knee-jerk reaction.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
so it's the same I had found, and the patch is more expensive than the game itself, yeah I'm not paying for that. Thanks btw

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

CeresSaaas

Oct 24, 2018
Mar 19, 2018
Mar 19, 2018
The Heiress is machine translated and will always be machine translated.
The other two games I linked above are translated by an actual human being.
Ah I see too bad I thought it was translated because on the first page it was written English translated guess it's still on machine translation

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Ah I see too bad I thought it was translated because on the first page it was written English translated guess it's still on machine translation
On the recently uploaded games they will usually put something like "Machine translated". Unfortunatelly, on many games that were uplaoded a while back, it will just say "English translated" or "Translation: English", even though it might be machine translated.

If you're patient enough, I am working on improving the translation of this game, as well as adding more NPCs with scenes etc. However, I am translating another game as well, so The Heiress will have to take a back seat until that's done, which won't be for quite some time.

Reactions: Maz1234
Mar 19, 2018
On the recently uploaded games they will usually put something like "Machine translated". Unfortunatelly, on many games that were uplaoded a while back, it will just say "English translated" or "Translation: English", even though it might be machine translated.

If you're patient enough, I am working on improving the translation of this game, as well as adding more NPCs with scenes etc. However, I am translating another game as well, so The Heiress will have to take a back seat until that's done, which won't be for quite some time.
Oh that's cool! What game are you translating now? If you need help with the proof reading just call for help xD

Reactions: Sxunnnn
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes