RPGM Completed The Hero Corruption Masterplan: Heroes vs Villainesses [Final] [Dry Dream]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

tankohidiki

Oct 18, 2019
plis i need this fix it my progress is afect for this plis help
one of the img/char files is named home zenra. copy and paste the one with no numbers and rename it to 4day zenra and it would fix the problem. if you don't see a blonde girl next to your char after the camera moves away from the train station that file will be missing or its not the right file.

Reactions: gimpoid

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Does anyone know if at the end of the game there is a recollection room ?
yes there is one, but it's seemingly not complete. you can watch the defeat scenes, but no related temptation scenes and you can't fight them from there. so best to keep multiple saves as you go through the game.

Reactions: Artix0

Albert757

Aug 17, 2018
According to DLsite there was a 1.3 update at the beginning of august. does anyone have it? If so Please share the latest 1.3b version

Last edited:

M-0-X

Mar 1, 2021
Is there an actual description for what curses do, or am I supposed to decipher that myself from context?

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
does this game not have corruption in it? if so, why is it not in its tags? if not, why is that on that big banner image for the game, saying there is a full corruption system?

Mikeyboy12344

Feb 7, 2022
Hello, I am stuck on the scene after defeating the fox girl and resisting the temptation of the sister. is there any way to get this repaired?

tadutadu

Oct 3, 2023
i have a question about the newest version. when i visit the homepage i cant see theres a newer version 1.3b . where i can get this -.- i would pay for this , but cant find it.... please someone share the newest version. this is one of the best games ever

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes