RPGM Completed The Hero Corruption Masterplan: Heroes vs Villainesses [Final] [Dry Dream]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
vhacover.jpg

Overview:
A town raped and corrupted…
Justice gives way to anarchy, and chaos reigns over reason…
On a faraway planet lies the country of Oristice, ever plagued by the mysterious lifeforms known as “Villainesses.”
As their assaults grew in number, finally, a beacon of hope arrived. The Hero Training Academy of Reldia.
Here, an assembly of the country’s most talented were trained into weapons of justice to combat the villainesses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-04
Release Date: 2023-05-23
Developer: Dry Dream - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (AI Translated)
Other Games: F95
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
Startup fix*

vha1.jpg vha2.jpg vha3.jpg vha.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Evo435

Aug 11, 2018
I'm getting an error I haven't seen before. I tried deleting and unzipping it again, I tried downloading it from another source (megaupload and Pixeldrain), and running as admin. I would try applocale but the option doesn't appear when I right click on this. I keep getting the same error, anyone have any ideas?

error.png

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah,
you are normally fine without running applocale if you make sure the game is extracted correctly (Bandizip is a great tool for that). But something with the ZIP itself seems wrong.

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
the game never launches just says there is an error like something is missing
I own the game legally, and was actually troubleshooting this issue with the English patch with DLSite. Basically unlike the original Japanese version, the official English patch is incompatible with Windows 11… because someone used out of date development software, and they refuse to fix it. I actually came here to see if anyone fixed it.

The game’s VSCode is buggered. Basically it appears they used an older Visual Studios, as this is a known bug unique to older versions. Newer editions of Visual Studio (1.49.2 and later) have fixed this specific issue. Also this is not a firewall/antivirus issue… as I have troubleshot it with both off to the same result.

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
I don't know if the whole game will run but I copied the file "index.html" from Temptation Coliseum (same developer) and pasted it in the game folder for this game and it started up.
Ooooh, i’ma have to try this, with the Japanese version of this game. It may fix the issue.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes