• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed The Hero Corruption Masterplan: Heroes vs Villainesses [Final] [Dry Dream]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
Yes, i tried it with the japanese version and i got it running. But the english one will not start

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
Yes, i tried it with the japanese version and i got it running. But the english one will not start
The English version incompatible with Windows 11 because the devs used out of date development software. It looks like they used an old version of Visual Studios, from what I've been able to gather, based on the error code in the debug file I was able to trigger, in one of my trouble shooting attempts. XD

exterminator246

Dec 8, 2018
I own the game legally, and was actually troubleshooting this issue with the English patch with DLSite. Basically unlike the original Japanese version, the official English patch is incompatible with Windows 11… because someone used out of date development software, and they refuse to fix it. I actually came here to see if anyone fixed it.

The game’s VSCode is buggered. Basically it appears they used an older Visual Studios, as this is a known bug unique to older versions. Newer editions of Visual Studio (1.49.2 and later) have fixed this specific issue. Also this is not a firewall/antivirus issue… as I have troubleshot it with both off to the same result.
So are you saying we can't use the english version at all if we're on Win11?

Rilakkuma

Feb 18, 2022
I don't know if the whole game will run but I copied the file "index.html" from Temptation Coliseum (same developer) and pasted it in the game folder for this game and it started up.
Wow that actually solved the issue for me!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheHeroCorruptionMasterplanHeroesVsVillainesses-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

morik2

May 12, 2021
I don't know if the whole game will run but I copied the file "index.html" from Temptation Coliseum (same developer) and pasted it in the game folder for this game and it started up.
Genuinely smart, going for a different game from the same dev. Worthy effort.

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Worked like a charm, just had to download Temptation Colliseum for it to work, thanks...

Zacchady

Aug 11, 2018
I dont have that game and I cant put that file on there when the bug happens, can anyone put it up?

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
I dont have that game and I cant put that file on there when the bug happens, can anyone put it up?
You need to download Temptation Colliseum (search the game here) after downloading, go to the "www" folder and then search the Index file (if it doesn't appear as Index.html it appears with a Google Chrome icon) copy it and paste it on the game folder of "The Hero Corruption Masterplan"...

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
I don't have any faith in AI translation. The last few games I played where it was used was just as terrible as unedited MTL. All the same mistakes as usual.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes