• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed The Hero Corruption Masterplan: Heroes vs Villainesses [Final] [Dry Dream]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Zacchady

Aug 11, 2018
You need to download Temptation Colliseum (search the game here) after downloading, go to the "www" folder and then search the Index file (if it doesn't appear as Index.html it appears with a Google Chrome icon) copy it and paste it on the game folder of "The Hero Corruption Masterplan"...
Yeah, I thought the game wasnt on here after I searched for it. After a few tries it appeared. Cheers m8!

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
en_game doesn't work, the japanese version works but i guess the translated version doesn't? with the index applied, seems other people had this problem as well rip.

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
So the game works (english and japanise) for me after inserting the index into the core directory like in the picture.
On windows 10
I can confirm that this fix does not work on Windows 11. The English release of the game (unlike the original Japanese one) is just plain not compatible with Windows 11, due to Buggered/Outdated VSCode. Also OP Goofed and left out the Index File from his release, rendering it incomplete/broken. The game came originally came with the Index File. This release does not. OP just left it out.

Gelmecar

Apr 10, 2023
So the game works (english and japanise) for me after inserting the index into the core directory like in the picture.
On windows 10
Thanks so much for downloading and posting this index! I inserted this per your instructions and the game works for me too!

Rikis

Jan 9, 2018
Here is fix for Win11 (extracted with EnigmaVBUnpacker v0.61). Just replace file if archive content.

• Love
Reactions: halyttam

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
On windows 10
It worked for me, extract in the game folder like in the image and it works. And yes I m on win 10, 11 is to buggy.

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
Doesn't work. Adding index.html doesn't help. Can someone post screenshot, if it works?
1685907943078.png
This "Index.html" was taken from "www" folder in Temptation Coliseum. Just copy it and drop it into the main folder of the game The hero Corruption Masterplan: Heroes vs Villainesses.

Edit, I didn't see your updated post while typing. Well either way it works.(im on Win11)

Last edited:
Reactions: DrDream and rllog

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
I'm getting an error I haven't seen before. I tried deleting and unzipping it again, I tried downloading it from another source (megaupload and Pixeldrain), and running as admin. I would try applocale but the option doesn't appear when I right click on this. I keep getting the same error, anyone have any ideas?

View attachment 2674806
got same problem, gonna wait for a patch to be fixed and play.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
the game would make more sense if the hero does the corrupting the name makes it seem that way

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
I can confirm that this fix does not work on Windows 11. The English release of the game (unlike the original Japanese one) is just plain not compatible with Windows 11, due to Buggered/Outdated VSCode. Also OP Goofed and left out the Index File from his release, rendering it incomplete/broken. The game came originally came with the Index File. This release does not. OP just left it out.
Ya that was something goofy that happened when I unpacked it. I don't know what went wrong during all that

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes