RPGM Abandoned The Hero We Need [v6.69] [Brandygang]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
I tried it now the 2nd time....but still I can't get past the intro, it's just so boring.
By the way what use has the collectors room? If I try to go back it jumps to the main screen....
If you go to the bottom, rather than go down the stairs, go to your left or west a bit, then north, talk to the demon and you can exit to Eden. Then, go back inside the castle to get all the bling.

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
So I haven't played this game but I see that it says both male protagonist and female protagonist in the tags. I don't enjoy playing as a female protagonist, so do I have a choice in which sex I am?
You start out male, then, depending on how fast you read, that's how soon you become a female and you play the game that way.

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Really need a walkthrough for the mind maze part in chapter 6- I'm struggling to figure out the right combination here.

Nimbi

Jun 3, 2019
sooo. is it possible to beat sombria WITHOUT getting the bad end... i dunnow how to get past this part now xD

Last edited:

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Is the game still being worked on? I come from TF and there is no indication how complete this is,it says alpha.

Reactions: S.F.R.
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes