RPGM Abandoned The Hero We Need [v6.69] [Brandygang]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i dont get it what is the interest in transformation if u originally wanted a female protagonist make them a female protagonist

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i dont get it what is the interest in transformation if u originally wanted a female protagonist make them a female protagonist
A protagonist that is born female is completely different from one that is via whatever means transformed into a female
The former is just your standard protag with the latter though because that is not their original gender you can have conflict and issues with how the protag feels/acts/embraces etc their new body.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The Hero We Need [v6.39]

- - -

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
I've tried to play through this a few times and can never get past the dull intro. Does it ever pick up and get going?

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Brother, r rhere any sex scene and if there is r there any animated sex scene?

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Chapter 6.46 - Anthrubaysia Purity Endings, Omake Episodes 15, New Purity Endings in Atlas's Cabin,Thiefhunt Minigame east of Aerotown's woodchase, Ingrissvern stripbar, Egrisway Costume shop, Sunny Folktown purity ends

Areas available publicly: Eden, Aerotown, Atlas Isles, LumaQuest, Nightgale Woods, Ingrissvern, Boarding School, Library Temple, Goblin Caves, Temporal Path, Elvenmire, Egrisway, Haunted Mansion, Reverence Cave, Zombie School, Cleaflow, Phantom Caves, Fey Dungeon, Bee Dungeon, Anthrubaysia, Sunnywood, The Omake Room, Bee Dungeon, Time Temple II, and Bee Hiveship, Sunken Ship and Underwater area content

Areas available as Patreon Exclusive: Heliot Gaiden, Ambrosia Gaiden,

* - This is location is essentially finished and completed, or near complete.
* - This location has heavy development/ample progress but will be still Updated in the future.
* - A location more recently started, underdeveloped, will pave way for future content.
* - Patreon fresh, newly introduced

Now with a new expanded Map!

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
So I haven't played this game but I see that it says both male protagonist and female protagonist in the tags. I don't enjoy playing as a female protagonist, so do I have a choice in which sex I am?

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Wow. The MC is incredibly unattractive. Like, a succubus thing? literally says she's going to turn you into something more attractive, and then turns you into that? Gross.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
1604703458076.png
Get this each time I try to load any of my saves.
I stopped the game the first time because I came to a point where I would get an error every time at the end of a dungeon (goblin one), then when I came back some versions later I couldn't load any save because I'd got an error every time.
I started the game from the beginning, played several hours, then reached another game-blocking error. I stopped there waiting for a fix or something, only to come back to another error in this version.
Is there really no save compatibility between versions ? Never ? I thought maybe because last time it actually went from v5.xx to v6.xx, maybe there was a big update or something, so I gave it another try. But for a game that is in version 6 already, that has several hours of gameplay, you can't just fuck up old saves every update and ask for the players to start it all over again.

It could be good enough, but there is just too much bug, too much unfinished stuff that are just left here with no explaination, no message telling the player "This area is still in construction", you either get an error or just go round in circle trying to figure out what to do.
1604704110986.png
Just look at this. How can you be developping 14 differents areas at the same time ? Focus on one, finish it clean and then go to the next one, don't leave so many areas unfinished. When you try to do so many things at the same time no wonder you get errors everywhere

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to 14 areas at this nice, its not impossible depend of both organisation and needed content, rpgm games are quite different after all.

Otherwise, not interested by the base setting, next.

Rakger

May 25, 2017
View attachment 888989
Get this each time I try to load any of my saves.
I stopped the game the first time because I came to a point where I would get an error every time at the end of a dungeon (goblin one), then when I came back some versions later I couldn't load any save because I'd got an error every time.
I started the game from the beginning, played several hours, then reached another game-blocking error. I stopped there waiting for a fix or something, only to come back to another error in this version.
Is there really no save compatibility between versions ? Never ? I thought maybe because last time it actually went from v5.xx to v6.xx, maybe there was a big update or something, so I gave it another try. But for a game that is in version 6 already, that has several hours of gameplay, you can't just fuck up old saves every update and ask for the players to start it all over again.

It could be good enough, but there is just too much bug, too much unfinished stuff that are just left here with no explaination, no message telling the player "This area is still in construction", you either get an error or just go round in circle trying to figure out what to do.
View attachment 889010
Just look at this. How can you be developping 14 differents areas at the same time ? Focus on one, finish it clean and then go to the next one, don't leave so many areas unfinished. When you try to do so many things at the same time no wonder you get errors everywhere
Latest version given is an incomplete download missing fonts and BGM files

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
While playing this, you will get a familiar feeling. Like when someone is trying desperately to be funny but has no idea of what makes jokes land.

hathios

May 20, 2017
Sorry to ask this but is it possible to have a walkthrough here. Maybe some points where you could get stucked.
Like the Eden school test. I fugured it our myelf.

Last edited:

darkdesigns

Oct 22, 2018
Can't speak to much of this game. Everytime I play it, I just do the early ending where you become the demon queen's sister... really wish the game could continue after that point because damn do I love that transformation.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes