RPGM Abandoned The Hero We Need [v6.69] [Brandygang]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Games bugged, I wanted to start from the beginning I got transformed into a chick, the transported to the castle, after a some dialog, the game locks up. No dialog or movement, the functions F4 and so on still work but thats it! I did move ahead and the game seem to run fine but by that point I really lost interest wanting to play it.

Why is this box showing up on the game screen? (bottom right corner)

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
Games bugged, I wanted to start from the beginning I got transformed into a chick, the transported to the castle, after a some dialog, the game locks up. No dialog or movement, the functions F4 and so on still work but thats it! I did move ahead and the game seem to run fine but by that point I really lost interest wanting to play it.
View attachment 332901

Why is this box showing up on the game screen? (bottom right corner)
box is minimap which can be disable with an item at the left room of the castle

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
I want to like this game, but the author makes every other version with some weird changes that make it so saves aren't cross compatible, earlier sections of the game have game breaking bugs because the author just keeps adding content without looking back. And then there's the entire Inside Bernida's head section that takes like half an hour to do most of which is poorly designed and overly long mazes one of which just has the solution as "save often" because it's a long meandering invisible block maze that resets you to the start any time you step off the right path.

Reactions: Teezee

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I want to like this game, but the author makes every other version with some weird changes that make it so saves aren't cross compatible, earlier sections of the game have game breaking bugs because the author just keeps adding content without looking back. And then there's the entire Inside Bernida's head section that takes like half an hour to do most of which is poorly designed and overly long mazes one of which just has the solution as "save often" because it's a long meandering invisible block maze that resets you to the start any time you step off the right path.
I would agree but add, because the game is splintered all over, namely the chapters you can choose to play, it makes is difficult to play the game. I played this game before and it was like The Last Sovereign and Renryuu Ascension, you start from the prologue (if you wish) or go right to the first chapter and work your way thru the story.

Really it needs an overhaul from the beginning to the last updated chapter. With a straight play thru, non of this splitting chapters, maybe you have that as an option for players who have gone thru the game start to last update a couple times!

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
One heck of a navigation hell just trying to get things going in the game.... definitely need some type of guide for this one.

gromit6

May 11, 2017

THwN 6.23
Current TFsite version: Chapter 6.23 - Undersea Sunken Ship, Ship Dungeon and Crabwitche Lair, Learnable Aether Skills, Omake Episode 7, Aquadome, Teleportal Cabin and prologue for Time Temple II

Areas available publicly: Eden, Aerotown, Atlas Isles, LumaQuest, Nightgale Woods, Ingrissvern, Boarding School, Library Temple, Goblin Caves, Temporal Path, Elvenmire, Egrisway, Haunted Mansion, Reverence Cave, Zombie School, Cleaflow, Phantom Caves, Fey Dungeon, Bee Dungeon, Anthrubaysia, Sunnywood, The Omake Room, Bee Dungeon, Time Temple II, and Bee Hiveship, Sunken Ship and Underwater area content

* - This is location is essentially finished and completed, or near complete.
* - This location has heavy development/ample progress but will be still Updated in the future.
* - A location more recently started, underdeveloped, will pave way for future content.
* - Patreon fresh, newly introduced

Now with a new expanded Map!

THX for the Game

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I stopped the game in 5.87a because I couldn't finish the goblin dungeon (got this error at the end each time) Screenshot_8.jpg
Now I tried coming back in 6.23 and I just get this each time I try to load one of my saves
Screenshot_7.jpg
So, is there any way to load an old save or not ? Because I'm not playing it from the very beginning again

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
So, is there any way to load an old save or not ? Because I'm not playing it from the very beginning again
Depends on how much the game is changed in an update, particularly in mechanics or existing parts. Those errors suggest that game-breaking changes has happened to the game, breaking save compatibility unfortunately.
Best you could hope for now, would probably be if someone had a save near said point...

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I still tried a new game starting at the sea thing, but I don't understand why does our character turns invisible after using the teal bubble keycard and what are we supposed to do with the crabwitches
This game just looks really messy

EDIT : and by invisible I mean I can just go through everything walking outside of the map and reach the whale

Oh yeah, I also forgot that the alt key still make the game crash, lovely

I don't get what are you supposed to do when you get the four keystones in the bee hive ?
Also, is there any way to remove the honeycomb blade while equipped ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Antagonist969
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes