VN Others Completed The Hero's Demon-Lord Slave [v2.0] [Yumekakiya]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
After conquering the world, the Demon Lord Animus one day discovered a door to another world. With her servant Lilim in tow, the demon set out to conquer this new world as well. The only problem? She overestimated her own abilities just a little bit too much...
In this new world, she's unable to use magic, and she and her maid are swiftly captured and sold into slavery. And who bought them, you may ask? Why, none other than that world's hero...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-09-01
Release Date: 2022-04-28
Original Title: 勇者と奴隷魔王
Developer: Yumekakiya - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 2.0
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified)
Voiced: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 8.jpeg 7.jpeg 6.jpeg 5.jpeg

Last edited:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Slave games won't be slave games if they didn't had elves. Just recently finished the latest build "Realms Of Bondage". Good game.

Also this : Censored: Yes (Mosaic), do whatever you want but I will enslave this one. Yes mosaics will be held in my cell's.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheHerosDemonLordSlave-2.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: fjjfhdtjeht

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
lemme guess, that "hero" is the demon lord in disguise after getting rid of the real one? possibly was even an isekaid earth-a incel?

orlmente

Mar 12, 2018
Slave games won't be slave games if they didn't had elves. Just recently finished the latest build "Realms Of Bondage". Good game.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but she's just a demon with ears that look suspiciously like an elf's. No actual elves here.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Is this another one of those games that got tagged with tentacles when it only has 1-2 scenes with said content and then just about anything else EXCEPT tentacles?

Because that'd be quite annoying...

I have serious doubts about that pregnancy tag too...

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
Is this another one of those games that got tagged with tentacles when it only has 1-2 scenes with said content and then just about anything else EXCEPT tentacles?
kinda depends on what you consider tentacles in the first place. In my play through the closest thing to tentacles was rope like objects that could be moved with magic.

also unless the pregnancy content in the other route that I haven't gotten to yet, and the fact that most of the characters you are romancing are female idk where the tag comes from.

Last edited:

GayOrgy666

Sep 30, 2021

Because that'd be quite annoying...

I have serious doubts about that pregnancy tag too...
I've seen a bunch of games tagged with 'lesbian' when it contains single scene with content that has little to do with lesbian theme.
So that one is fine