Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i'm playing it...(although i loathe NTR in every form conceivable) and the only good part is the build-up...i mean the part where the girls confess their feelings to MC...not bc it's adorable or cute...but rather because "that's how NTR-games should start", the player(together with the MCs) should really feel the emotional and physical cheating... you should see the joy of MC being loved and then see his life ruined by a disgusting human being.

but that's it...the rest of it...it's just...very not for me...with all that "boob-stretching"...like: is Author(the mage) trying to ruin the girls by stretching their boobs to the point that they'll become saggy like an old lady? (in case if he gets bored with the girls, then he'll abandon them but they'll be too ugly and ruined to be ever loved or sexually desired again?)

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
As an NTR connoisseur, I agree. NTR is the best when it is fully optional as it makes you feel like even more of a depraved goblin. Forced NTR makes me feel like a window licker
a decent NTR optional game is Knights of Messiah and it has a great story... best girl is Rini... If you must let the other 2 get cucked, at least protect Rini's virginity

Reactions: 6gntr and Lou111

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
True, that seems fair., I get your point. This isn't my style of NTR anyway, much too violent and harsh. The better ones (for me) have the women stolen away properly, and they want it. And is ideally Netori, but that's a rarity in itself.
What would you recommend that’s like what you describe?

Feb 10, 2019
what's the point of ruining a potentially good story with: "here's a decent story and game mechanics, but you are doomed to be cucked" if they make the mc a girl or give the male mc a chance to save one of the girls by idk some hard method. at least it's there. That's why I hate ntr straights. they make the mc weak as f or give him a comically small d... who honestly would liked to get cucked in real life.... Thug Hero Party is another one of those bs ntrs.
"who honestly would liked to get cucked in real life...."

Well that's the point, it's fantasy. You don't have to want it in real life to enjoy it.

Feb 10, 2019
What would you recommend that’s like what you describe?
The Tyrant, Seeds of Chaos, Swing & Miss. The latter is very much a stolen away scenario, if you're into that.

Power Vacuum (haven't played much of it, but looks my style. NTR isn't canon, but it's there). And there's minigames like Helping Out The Neighbor; plus a few of the "mom goes for the bully" style that I can't remember exact names of.

Just go here https://f95zone.to/latest/, sort by rating, use the NTR tag and have a browse.

• Red Heart
Reactions: poodles and JustXuX

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
What's the point in playing an NTR game just to save her? Kind of defeats the object, doesn't it? There are plenty of non-NTR games out there
Less than you think, with similar tags and story.... knights of messiah would have been a less enjoyable game if it was straight ntr... you get more of a connection to some of the characters in these stories... why only have the option of them getting cucked from you.... kind of ruins the attachment if you can only lose and never win

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Dont know why it is called MTL. I have not really found any errors and it all makes sense. At least so far (have not finished the game).

Anyway I really hate this type of walk 5 meters to encounter enemy rpgmaker games. So annoying and it so far has no interesting things like lewding in combat, just a filler between scenes which so far are really on rails. Hoped at least for some dynamic progression like they get corrupted as you rest in an inn or something (like shadowcore).

Oh well.

2.30 star(s) 15 Votes