sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The "hero" look like an annoying little shit. This is probably one of the few times i'd rather playing as the "Author"

what is with the Japanese and god fucking ugly bastards doing the ntr?
You know those irl ugly pathetic guys who hate people in relationship and think that pretty boys should die? These guys self-insert in the ugly bastard. There must be quite a few of them hence this becoming a trend.

Last edited:

grub2

May 4, 2018
looks good so far, good work on the edited mtl. are all of the scenes/cg gated behind story progression?

edit: had the game crash on me in the sewers beneath gonzo's palace. no crash message. i encountered a rat and it immediately closed

Last edited:

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
lol I'm basically laughing so hard, this game can't be for real, really these girls get NTR that really ugly guy and and stretching of boobs had laughing my ass off, couldn't take this game serious at all, plus girls are ugly in some the scenes how they drew their expressions, man i needed a good laugh.

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
Not good. Ntr only really works if their is some reason behind it. Like the evil guy can ruin the heroines loved ones future or some form of mind control. In this the reason the girls go along with this is because the mage they met a short time ago and has not shown any superstrong abilities is supposidly irreplacable?

uzasskolko

Aug 15, 2017
Good game. Weird pictures and pretty good story. The ending is unfair and immoral enough to burn low of my back up. Horrible game.

Reactions: JustXuX

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Good news, this is edited MTL and the editor actually knows English so if it didn't say anything you probably wouldn't even notice.
Don't bother with this kind of people. They talk before thinking and don't read. It's like showing a beautiful scenery to blind people and they agree with you.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
looks good so far, good work on the edited mtl. are all of the scenes/cg gated behind story progression?

edit: had the game crash on me in the sewers beneath gonzo's palace. no crash message. i encountered a rat and it immediately closed
Played the game and didn't crash once :unsure:

2.30 star(s) 15 Votes