Dsandr

May 12, 2018
It's not too bad, but this must be said NTR-genre all the same is lack of original stories ...

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
It's not too bad, but this must be said NTR-genre all the same is lack of original stories ...
But from what i know NTR is when there is cheating, how can there be cheating in the game if the hero and the 2 girls weren't in a relationship? that's why i said this is not much of a NTR, the mage simply conquered the girls before the hero replied the confession of the two heroines, that's it, there is no NTR in the game, the girls were single from beggining to the end of the game.

Last edited:

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
But from what i know NTR is when there is cheating, how can there be cheating in the game if the hero and the 2 girls weren't in a relationship? that's why i said this is not much of a NTR, the mage simply conquered the girls before the hero replied the confession of the two heroines, that's it, there is no NTR in the game, the girls were single from beggining to the end of the game.
I agree, but this does not change my assertion in any way.

Demonneko12

Apr 2, 2020
As an NTR connoisseur, I agree. NTR is the best when it is fully optional as it makes you feel like even more of a depraved goblin. Forced NTR makes me feel like a window licker
Omg cna i just you make me nearly piss my self with laughter XD because that how i feel is well my side haha

Reactions: kylemorre

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Fuck, the encounter rate is absurdly high. Did they think anyone would actually play this game expecting deep combat mechanics or enjoyable gameplay? They didn't even put any effort in the combat, so why the fuck are we fighting every 3 steps and unable to fast forward during fights. Is there a way to change encounter rates or something?

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Fuck, the encounter rate is absurdly high. Did they think anyone would actually play this game expecting deep combat mechanics or enjoyable gameplay? They didn't even put any effort in the combat, so why the fuck are we fighting every 3 steps and unable to fast forward during fights. Is there a way to change encounter rates or something?
I'm actually looking into this, but don't expect much. This will be dealt today.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Done, I'm waiting for an uploader to add the link to the new modified compressed version.
I compressed the png without visible quality loss, now the .zip weights 700MB compared to 1.6GB.
Decreased the monster encounter rate, increased weapons stats, changed the gold value in a chest to 999999G, after the first village, first map of the Sacred Mountains-> Screenshot 2021-04-19 134752.png

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Done, I'm waiting for an uploader to add the link to the new modified compressed version.
I compressed the png without visible quality loss, now the .zip weights 700MB compared to 1.6GB.
Decreased the monster encounter rate, increased weapons stats, changed the gold value in a chest to 999999G, after the first village, first map of the Sacred Mountains-> View attachment 1151045
Probably want to keep the first version up as a separate download for the people that want to enjoy the fights. I don't know who would, but hey, some people love playing fetish games for things other than the fetish lol.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Probably want to keep the first version up as a separate download for the people that want to enjoy the fights. I don't know who would, but hey, some people love playing fetish games for things other than the fetish lol.
It should be as a separate download

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
tl;dr, I don't think that being single maters all that much for netorare as long as there is an emotional bond.

So, not that anyone asked, I always viewed it as netorare/netori always has some kind of cheating/betrayal, but not all cheating is netorare/netori. What matters is the emotional and psychological impact. You can have a cheater go and fuck a train of guys, regret her choice and ultimately decide she wants to patch things up properly. That's not netorare, but it would be if she concluded that she values the cheap flings more than her relationship with the person she was cheating on to the point she loses any feelings for that relationship.

That said I don't think netorare/netori characters need to be dating/married but they need a strong emotional bond first, a pre-established connection built on trust. This is why there can be things like mother-child NTR without the child ever having banged his mom at all, but the mother ultimately decides that riding dick is more important to her than her family responsibilities. This game tries to establish that trust in how the MC is childhood friends with the two girls and they are in love with him. The idea is that they try to hold onto their love and bond with the MC, but ultimately lose and become corrupted into thinking that getting fucked by Scrawy-Ugly six ways til sunday is more important to them than any feeling they had for the MC.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
tl;dr, I don't think that being single maters all that much for netorare as long as there is an emotional bond.

So, not that anyone asked, I always viewed it as netorare/netori always has some kind of cheating/betrayal, but not all cheating is netorare/netori. What matters is the emotional and psychological impact. You can have a cheater go and fuck a train of guys, regret her choice and ultimately decide she wants to patch things up properly. That's not netorare, but it would be if she concluded that she values the cheap flings more than her relationship with the person she was cheating on to the point she loses any feelings for that relationship.

That said I don't think netorare/netori characters need to be dating/married but they need a strong emotional bond first, a pre-established connection built on trust. This is why there can be things like mother-child NTR without the child ever having banged his mom at all, but the mother ultimately decides that riding dick is more important to her than her family responsibilities. This game tries to establish that trust in how the MC is childhood friends with the two girls and they are in love with him. The idea is that they try to hold onto their love and bond with the MC, but ultimately lose and become corrupted into thinking that getting fucked by Scrawy-Ugly six ways til sunday is more important to them than any feeling they had for the MC.
Yeah, i really don't see it like that, i can understand what you are trying to say, but it's like saying if you and a girl like each other, but the girl start liking another guy before you guys even enter in a relationship, it would be cheating or a betrayal, it does not make much sense to me, sure you like her, but she has the right to start liking another person, that does not make her a cheater or that she betrayed you even if you get hurt by it, or if there was a bond in the past, things change, that's all.
Now the mother and son thing, is quite a unique case, however if there is no relationship i don't see it like NTR either, just a case of a really bad mother choosing to make a relationship with a bad guy, but like i said it's still her choice, even if it hurt other people, assuming that mother is not married either.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Yeah, i really don't see it like that, i can understand what you are trying to say, but it's like saying if you and a girl like each other, but the girl start liking another guy before you guys even enter in a relationship, it would be cheating or a betrayal, it does not make much sense to me, sure you like her, but she has the right to start liking another person, that does not make her a cheater or that she betrayed you even if you get hurt by it, or if there was a bond in the past, things change, that's all.
Now the mother and son thing, is quite a unique case, however if there is no relationship i don't see it like NTR either, just a case of a really bad mother choosing to make a relationship with a bad guy, but like i said it's still her choice, even if it hurt other people, assuming that mother is not married either.
This contextual basis is why I differentiate between the very asian idea of netorare and western conception of it. You'll notice that just about every japanese and chinese netorare game plays the tag out differently from near every western game. Western games tend to fall into the realm of cuckoldry as a requisite of NTR. While games from asia view responsibility and trust between family and friends as equally important as that between spouses or bf/gf.

You don't see it as a relationship, but a lot of asian cultures do as a lot of context in asian cultures is implied/unspoken. Which is also the reason why we have this issue over the definition of NTR on this board because there's no agreement between developers and players looking at it from a western perspective (narrow definition of only being in sexual/romantic relationships; types of cheating necessary) vs developers and players coming from form an eastern perspective (broad definition includes other types of relationships; emotion > act).

Reactions: JustXuX

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The game is sooo low effort.
The story is classic NTR - girls need to protect the weak hero while the bad guy is needed to "win" . But then they didn't care to corrupt the girls, nah rape them, then drug them and rape them again.
The gameplay :
-maps are the very definition of lazy, they force you to go through endless zigzags shaped paths without any interesting landmarks or encounters with the only aim to make you go through the most amount of tiles between entrance and exist. Because the combat is random trigger when moving tiles as they couldn't bother to put down monsters on the map.
-combat - its as bad as it gets, just spam attack and prey your guys won't miss. Would t he enemy get a turn they have stupidly long "animations" for absolutely generic attacks that make the combat take three times as long. Ofc there is no way to hasten or skip the combat.

H-scenes : it is the only thing that they put effort into. While they don't have animations there are multiple stages to each cg and "effects" make them feel more dynamic. However in their pursuit to make the girls even lewder even more degraded they achieved ridiculousness. So the scenes end up being silly or disgusting depending on your angle.

I couldn't stomach playing through this. There is full save on page 3, enjoy the scenes if you can enjoy them and forget there is anything more then gallery to this game.

Reactions: Le Red

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
One of the worst designs in a game on F95 in 2021 .... enemies every 5mm, and they're hidden, meaning you can't avoid them, and you can't retreat ..... and the character design is also mediocre.....why?

Reactions: Le Red
2.30 star(s) 15 Votes