JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
One of the worst designs in a game on F95 in 2021 .... enemies every 5mm, and they're hidden, meaning you can't avoid them, and you can't retreat ..... and the character design is also mediocre.....why?
I modded the game and uploaded a new easy mode version.

Crysthon

Dec 1, 2020
The Hero's NTR Adventure-easy_mode_compressed.zip
1 Can not open output file : Permission denied : /storage/3430-3063/MIUI/The Hero's NTR Adventure/locales/pt-PT.pak.info
How can i fix it?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
The Hero's NTR Adventure-easy_mode_compressed.zip
1 Can not open output file : Permission denied : /storage/3430-3063/MIUI/The Hero's NTR Adventure/locales/pt-PT.pak.info
How can i fix it?
I downloaded the games from both links and they work, when do you get the error?

Last edited:

namkura

Jun 6, 2017
hello I arrived in the village where there is the boat I saw the three scenes with the mayor of the city and I do not know where to go I cannot take the boat that has to speak of gidora I believe it is necessary to kill him and he is or is that it please?

Apr 24, 2018
hello I arrived in the village where there is the boat I saw the three scenes with the mayor of the city and I do not know where to go I cannot take the boat that has to speak of gidora I believe it is necessary to kill him and he is or is that it please?
Return to the previous city

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
damnn, this thread turned into another thing hahahaha xd.
cmon guys, its a game, if you dont like it just move on, i personally love NTR, and no i am no ugly bastard or anything, i am a very cool atractive dude, have a girlfriend and lots of friends.
that doesnt mean i would like someone else to fuck my girlfriend i would puke and kill them both lol (jk about the killing duh) hahahah.

but its this fetish of seeing someone else getting his beloved one stolen that its really hot, and the cute pure girl getting turned slowly into a slut by a ugly bastard its even hotter. its the moral degeneration that people love about NTR.

the thing that i think people hate, is that they put themselves on the shoes of the protagonist, thats the issue, you have to be a mere spectator. thats all, dont get attached, because its a game dude, this shit would never happen irl.

just enjoy it for what it is. but if i would like to add something, is that i really disliked when the girls were tied up and forced to make their bodies modification or something. that, i dont find it hot at all. because its totally agaisnt their will. NTR is hot when slowly, by touches, advances and groping they start to give in. this game is fucking torture for those who hate NTR xd. because it happens way too fast wtf. no build up or anything. thats something i didnt like.
anyways have fun!

Reactions: Big Sip

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019
Right?! I've got a girlfriend myself, and I do not desire to see her...abused like that, hell no. Being a spectator to someone else's folly well...thats fun indeed X3

For me though, its got to be through mind control, NTR on its own just feels wrong, and messes with my moral compase, which is why I silently pass on them, instead of trying to raise an army of haters to banish NTR to the shadow realm. There's something about using mind control or hypnosis to alter one's boundaries on what's right and wrong that is just soo good to me, you know? Minus those and its a hard pass, but I'm not gonna hate on someone for desiring such things.

Long story short, the world's a wacky place, and if you can think of it, someone gets off to it. Ain't no use in shaming others for what gets there privates working no?

Zespeth

Nov 24, 2018
Scenes are nice but the game play is so tedious. Enemy always gets to go first so you cant avoid damage and the maps are large with a ton of random encounters. Iv finished a ton of RPG games like this but this is one of the few that i just drop due to how annoying the core gameplay loop is.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
This game could be better, if the dev:
  • Didn't make the scenes so long and repetitive (if you noticed in some scenes they say the same thing, even though I reworded most of them, if I left as it is it would be obvious and annoying as fuck)
  • In some scenes art looks worse than in others, especially the faces.
  • The battle system seems unnecessary and annoying.
  • The maps are too big
  • The monster encounter rate is too high, he didn't even fix these in his latest patches (I fixed it myself in the easy mode version)
  • The protagonist is too empty, he's like not even there. Author as a character was developed better, that's why the NTR factor (emotional disruption) is not so strong.
  • Didn't have 2 uncompressed copies of the same images in the game, because he was (lazy?) to find a better solution.
  • Music and sfx with distortion.
I wish him the best, because he have potential to make a great game.

Reactions: S3vatari0n

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'm barely into this and other than seeing this as a VN with some combat thrown in to make it longer its one of the few I might just let sit. I wasted magic after a few battles bringing the MC back since he usually gets one shotted but comes back after with 1hp. I just let it sit since he's just going to die next battle anyway, and doesn't change the story.

Good attempt at execution but falls flat.

FoxlordKurama

Aug 9, 2019
What is it with all these ntr games showing some old disgusting dude or some larger than life 500lb fat guy? I would just as soon not see the guy at all just do that transparent generic colored blob shape than that boner killer. Is the mindset this guy is a piece of shit so let me draw him to look like a piece of shit?

It always baffles me, are these people drawing themselves? Are they drawing some disgusting dude for some reason? Either way boner killer/10 would not play not again.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Just started this up. First impression not good. The main menu music is horrible. I still have good feelings about it though.

EDIT: It's a pretty decent game. I do think the frequency of the travel combat is a bit too much, but other than that and the sound track from the main menu it's pretty good.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 15 Votes