betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
I hope people played Thug hero party or similar games before and are prepared to be mentally scarred (maybe?) before trying this. It might not be your cup of tea sure, but it's still somewhat a form of art, a masterpiece with a twisted story that takes unexpected turns, a dark story where you lose one way and another and it's rare to see and quite refreshing for a change.

People are so used to get "happy endings" that people get caught off guard with something like this. A sort of reality check where like in the real world, it is a cruel place and not everything ends well. If you have tolerance towards themes like these and have a strong mental and emotional strength I recommend it, otherwise I don't.

Reactions: Fibbers
May 5, 2018
I must be really stupid but I've been walking around that mountain for an hour and I don't know where to go and find this wizard.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
anyone have a full-save?
I don't dislike ntr scenes, but at the same time, actually playing a whole game as the sort of mc who gets cucked is frustrating... (I prefer netori, honestly, but not many games of that sort get translated for some reason...}
Agreed I'm more of a netori person myself but I pay NTR for the rape scenes as I'm into that. As for why they don't get translated, maybe there just isn't many netori games out there in the first place? I know that on VNDB NTR tends to vastly outnumber netori so maybe thats why?

Reactions: Raurosfalls

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
How readable is the MTL now that it's been "fixed"? Is it still Engrish or readable? o.o

Nem

Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys I unfortunately lost my saves in the middle of haunted house. Anyone got saves from around there ?I would be obliged. Thanks :)

Nem

Jun 9, 2017
Or anywhere earlier for that matter I would really like to play through this story

Ranjhana

Jul 14, 2017
Someone help me out with the place where its burning all over. I found a door but I cant go through it cause of debris, where the hell do I go to??

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Someone help me out with the place where its burning all over. I found a door but I cant go through it cause of debris, where the hell do I go to??

go back up a floor and there should be an exit in front of the set of stairs you first came front to the south I think.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I hope people played Thug hero party or similar games before and are prepared to be mentally scarred (maybe?) before trying this. It might not be your cup of tea sure, but it's still somewhat a form of art, a masterpiece with a twisted story that takes unexpected turns, a dark story where you lose one way and another and it's rare to see and quite refreshing for a change.

People are so used to get "happy endings" that people get caught off guard with something like this. A sort of reality check where like in the real world, it is a cruel place and not everything ends well. If you have tolerance towards themes like these and have a strong mental and emotional strength I recommend it, otherwise I don't.
A masterpiece good joke there this is the most basic of basics for NTR. lol

Reactions: Schrödinger1801
Mar 27, 2021

I don't know what you're talking about, you're writing this comment here on F95zone? Really? Maybe you don't know 'cause you didn't played that much games on this site but I can assure you that "happy endings" here are not that many, the biggest amount has "normal endings" I'll say and the 2nd biggest amount has bad endings, only a tiny portion of games has a happy ending here, again, wrong site mate.

2.30 star(s) 15 Votes