AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How is the NTR in this? Is it like Dark Hero Party or what?
The story is kinda on rails. You'll get a lot of cutscenes/dialogue where sex happens. It's clearly netorare, but the hero is oblivious for the most part.

I mentioned in an earlier comment that the main menu music was bad, but overall it's pretty good and different. There are several tracks I don't recognise from elsewhere.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Arghhhhhh!
Nice game, funny, bad that both ends are really cruel. I would left one door open (at the end) fir the hero to recover the power and have some fun with the girls

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
Can someone tell me how to clear that confusing ass forest part? It after you talk with the queen and king in that kingdom and then go up north west with the endless forest routes. Literally been stuck on that part for an hour and half.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rape doesn't cause babies. The things you learn playing MTL games...
This was in the japanese version, this is how ridiculous the writing is. I even reworded most of the dialogues because they made even less sense. I now some japanese.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Can someone tell me how to clear that confusing ass forest part? It after you talk with the queen and king in that kingdom and then go up north west with the endless forest routes. Literally been stuck on that part for an hour and half.
Look at the main page of the thread.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
This kinda of NTR is the weakest, but the girls are hot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Couldn't even finish it. Corruption is hot. They fell almost right away.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Any one know how to get ship from kanzo
Go back to the previous town.

And a tip for you, this question was already answered, try to read the thread before asking the same question.

Hello everyone, no animation in this game ?
There are only small add-on animations, the base CG are all still images.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Merci beaucoup, à propos du navire que je suis de retour le dernier tawn et rien ne se passe, pas de solution disponible s'il vous plaît?
As I understood you don't know how to get the boat.
Just roam around the town, talk to the guard and then sleep in the inn, then repeat -> on the third day it should progress further.

• Love
Reactions: ironbox

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
" You can't avoid NTR "

Thanks for being clear. I don't know why people here jokes about that but there are many games here with non-ntr route, so I assumed it was normal.

Reactions: Schrödinger1801
2.30 star(s) 15 Votes