Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
This is a good translation. Clearly above average edited-MTL.
Good job and thank you justxux.

• Hey there
Reactions: JustXuX

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Someone compress this game
My countryside connction cant handle 1gb+ files
I'll try to compress and patch the game, the developer put 2 copies of 958 png images into the game because of recollection room plugin that had in it the "pictures" folder assigned as variables, I changed it to "parallaxes" folder and deleted the copies , but it doesn't work :cry: I'll try to look into that.
I'm also looking into modifying the stats and add a save.

Last edited:

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Someone compress this game
My countryside connction cant handle 1gb+ files
The game has a totally unnecessary 200MB of lossless BGM and 600MB of pngs that should have been jpgs at 60MB.
~
On the upside so far the games EDITED MTL is totally acceptable. I've paid for translated games that had more MTL engrish.

Feb 21, 2020
Do you know easy to play rpg? Not pretending to be a dragon quest? Like the rpg of the student that is only about the days passing by and she is corrupted little by little

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
The game has a totally unnecessary 200MB of lossless BGM and 600MB of pngs that should have been jpgs at 60MB.
~
On the upside so far the games EDITED MTL is totally acceptable. I've paid for translated games that had more MTL engrish.
I'm actually fixing this, because dev was too lazy. RPGM MV engine the game was made on only accepts .png. And I'm actually looking into compressing the pngs, I'll look into audio too.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I don't normally complain about combat in RPGM games as I generally like more gameplay in my games, but this one. It's bare bones, and frequent, and most of all unacceptably slow. For something so bare bones you'd think the developer would at least throw in a way to speed the combat animations up like in other RPGM games where you can hold ctrl or shift to zoom through it all. TIP: If you aren't gonna put effort into the combat, don't make the players suffer it.

Reactions: desmosome

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
The translation ain't all that bad, the biggest problem is this is more of a kinetic novel than anything. Yeah you can kill monsters and level up etc, but there's absolutely zero choice in anything. This has nothing to do with NTR, I don't care about that. RPG games are about choice, this has zero.

Also, it's soooooooo slow.

Also, if you want the pictures, they're not encrypted or anything, just open up the pics folder, double click the first one and then hold down the right arrow key. You'll get more satisfaction out of that than playing the game.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I don't see this game much as NTR, in the story the girls weren't even the girlfriends of the hero, sure they confessed to him, but they never entered in a relationship the whole game, so i think it was more of a corruption type of game than NTR, and i tought one of the endings was quite too dark to my tastes

Reactions: Overlord111!

manikandan

Jun 24, 2018
Please share your translating experience and I also like to translate rpg games. I want to know how you translated this game.

2.30 star(s) 15 Votes