RPGM Completed The Hidden Side of my Prideful Girlfriend [Final] [Yuki Mango]

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
It's 100% AI art, but it received some post-processing to add the final touches, like the hands and pupils. There are pleny of games on the DL site who is doing the same.

P.S. Just wanted to add that it's not a negative thing, but I've noticed some authors at least mention that they've used AI as a tool to assist in their work.
that makes sense. they covered up a lot of the easy tells. i know dlsite added an ai art tag, i wonder if it's an honor system or maybe not applicable if there's enough editing because it's not on this one

Reactions: petorignat

hexonie

Mar 9, 2019
This game is utter trash. How would someone in their right mind expect anyone to play this shit? The convoluted way of getting each scene is just bs. Why do i have to go around and speak to everyone i spoke to for the previous scene just to get the next scene? You drop hints of the next scene but you don't reward me when i reach the location in the hint? Why do i have to get all the fucking hints to get to the next scene? I figured it out in a single hint! Fuck this dev.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Holy moly. It IS evolving. lmao

This game is utter trash. How would someone in their right mind expect anyone to play this shit? The convoluted way of getting each scene is just bs. Why do i have to go around and speak to everyone i spoke to for the previous scene just to get the next scene? You drop hints of the next scene but you don't reward me when i reach the location in the hint? Why do i have to get all the fucking hints to get to the next scene? I figured it out in a single hint! Fuck this dev.
True NTR experience?

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
It's 100% AI art, but it received some post-processing to add the final touches, like the hands and pupils. There are pleny of games on the DL site who is doing the same.

P.S. Just wanted to add that it's not a negative thing, but I've noticed some authors at least mention that they've used AI as a tool to assist in their work.
I don't think it is, the game came out in March 2022 which was before AI art really took off. The character is also really consistent, AI art would tend to change little details here and there in different pictures.

It's just a generic style.

Reactions: Yukihirou

R1369

Nov 13, 2023
Overview:
Just your average Japanese love story between a guy and his girlfriend...
Well, his girlfriend and some other guys dick, and that other guys dick, and that other other guys dick...
Alright maybe this isn't a love story at all, you know the drill.
Just the first line is enough to be considered as plot. Rest of it is just an explanation

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes