Unity Completed The Hidden Village of Witches and Catgirls [V3] [Dieselmine/Kagura Games]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
White Bomber Here's the uncensored patch I made for the DLsite version in my post above. You may mirror it and add it to the OP.

Workupload (Extract and paste in the `The Hidden Village of Witches and Catgirls_Data` folder)

I only added the event CGs form the Kagura version. The naked sprites are censored in that version as well. If there are more differences between the Kagura and the English DLsite releases, let me know.
you are a chad, we all thanks to you

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
The thing is that I don't know if this game is worth all the hassle of downloading two versions of the game, playing one and then playing the other just to enjoy it without crashes xD

Radorei

Dec 15, 2022
Is there any different between this one and the uncensored version that White Bomber posted?
This is the same as 'DLsite Uncensored' in the OP. As for the differences to the Kagura version, there may be some minor stuff that I missed, but all the event CGs are there (counting 25 + variations).

Reactions: CokkPaps and lwx595

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
The thing is that I don't know if this game is worth all the hassle of downloading two versions of the game, playing one and then playing the other just to enjoy it without crashes xD
? The fix already been posted just play that, u don't need both

Reactions: lwx595

AFratrem

Aug 7, 2020
White Bomber Here's the uncensored patch I made for the DLsite version in my post above. You may mirror it and add it to the OP.

Workupload (Extract and paste in the `The Hidden Village of Witches and Catgirls_Data` folder)

I only added the event CGs form the Kagura version. The naked sprites are censored in that version as well. If there are more differences between the Kagura and the English DLsite releases, let me know.
Sorry for the dumb question because my english sucks, but is this the patch for the Uncensored Version in the OP, or is the Uncensored Version already patched with this?

Radorei

Dec 15, 2022
Sorry for the dumb question because my english sucks, but is this the patch for the Uncensored Version in the OP, or is the Uncensored Version already patched with this?
The OP link already has this patch. At that point in time, the DLsite version in the OP was censored, but the uploader saw my comment and patched it.

Reactions: AFratrem

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
anyone have full save?
Well, theres a way to open up the full game Gallery in the game.

first go through the mission [Looking for Sol] (you do that by talking to the Pharmasist Witch sometime on Day 2) and locate Sol. Afterwards, talk to Both Sol (in Old Town District) and Shiro (Cafe & Bar-SilverVine) and have BOTH of them follow you. Go near the Church and follow the road to a Dead End. There should be some kind of Red TNT detonator switch that allows you to unlock the full gallery outside the game, so you can access all the CG and Replays in the Gallery mode.

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
I downloaded the bugfix version of the game and then put the uncensored patch into the game's data folder. When I try to boot up the game it opens the launcher screen for a few seconds before closing, and nothing opens. Anyone have this problem/know how to fix it?

Demosthenes

Nov 28, 2017
I downloaded the bugfix version of the game and then put the uncensored patch into the game's data folder. When I try to boot up the game it opens the launcher screen for a few seconds before closing, and nothing opens. Anyone have this problem/know how to fix it?
IDK what you mean by uncensored patch, but the DLSite uncensored version on the front page should work out of the box. I personally just downloaded the one from Radorei and it works just fine after extracting.

Thanks for the share!

I mish-mashed the files from here together with the Kagura version to get a working decensored copy. Enjoy!

Workupload

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes