Unity Completed The Hidden Village of Witches and Catgirls [V3] [Dieselmine/Kagura Games]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Australus

Oct 19, 2020
Here you go, you ungrateful beggars. If something doesn't work, call 1-800-I-DONT-GIVE-A-FUCK. Maybe try asking nicely in the future if you want something.

White Bomber Dunno if you wanna add this to the front page, since it's censored, but it's playable so far. Haven't tested beyond the pharmacy yet.
Better than nothing is, thanks for sharing the files and hopefully we can finish the game

Reactions: Demosthenes

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
Here you go, you ungrateful beggars. If something doesn't work, call 1-800-I-DONT-GIVE-A-FUCK. Maybe try asking nicely in the future if you want something.

White Bomber Dunno if you wanna add this to the front page, since it's censored, but it's playable so far. Haven't tested beyond the pharmacy yet.
does the save file be compatible with all versions? I was thinking of using this to get past the pharmacy then playing uncensored verson.

Thanks again though

lwiss

Sep 24, 2020

thanks a lot! i have tried going pass the pharmacy scene and other few scene is working just fine

Reactions: Demosthenes

Radorei

Dec 15, 2022
Sorry I'm not really understand about the file upload here. Making me not want to upload it. But!!

--- Here is the full game file Workupload The game is censored but functionable
(Workupload file ZIP)

EDITED: (NOT CRACKED)
View attachment 2777561
Thanks for the share!

I mish-mashed the files from here together with the Kagura version to get a working decensored copy. Enjoy!

May 6, 2017

Thanks man
hmm, i wonder if i can switch the save file between kagura and DL site version
like, after getting past the freeze part on Dl site, save then go back to kagura version using that save file

Edit: it seem like i can without a problem
and the best part is, i dont need to move the save around, since it use same save file in local low

Last edited:

Radorei

Dec 15, 2022
White Bomber Here's the uncensored patch I made for the DLsite version in my post above. You may mirror it and add it to the OP.

(Extract and paste in the `The Hidden Village of Witches and Catgirls_Data` folder)

I only added the event CGs form the Kagura version. The naked sprites are censored in that version as well. If there are more differences between the Kagura and the English DLsite releases, let me know.

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
White Bomber Here's the uncensored patch I made for the DLsite version in my post above. You may mirror it and add it to the OP.

Workupload (Extract and paste in the `The Hidden Village of Witches and Catgirls_Data` folder)

I only added the event CGs form the Kagura version. The naked sprites are censored in that version as well. If there are more differences between the Kagura and the English DLsite releases, let me know.
It might be slapdash as fuck, but you managed to fix the game in like a few hours kek, Kagura should hire you

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes