Unity Completed The Hidden Village of Witches and Catgirls [V3] [Dieselmine/Kagura Games]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
TheHiddenVillageOfWitchesAndCatgirls-V3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
is this fixed version?

Feb 22, 2021
*You don't want to upload it. It's fine, but say it like it is.
Sorry I'm not really understand about the file upload here. Making me not want to upload it. But!!

--- Here is the full game file The game is censored but functionable
(Workupload file ZIP)

EDITED: (NOT CRACKED)
image_2023-07-17_172125527.png

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2021
oh i thought you had the dlsite version bought? or is it a separate purchase for the code?
I bought the DL SITE version and upload the DL SITE version to the Workupload link from my previous post. I do not know that my ZIP need anymore code but it shouldn’t be any need for code I guess…
um may i ask you to upload it somewhere else?, workupload doesnt seems to work for me (i got ip block). If you can thanks alot :)
I tried upload in GOFILE but it denied “Failed file upload” and request for premium instead. Apology…

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
I bought the DL SITE version and upload the DL SITE version to the Workupload link from my previous post. I do not know that my ZIP need anymore code but it shouldn’t be any need for code I guess…

I tried upload in GOFILE but it denied “Failed file upload” and request for premium instead. Apology…
oh so this version is unlocked/uncensored already?

lwiss

Sep 24, 2020

ah... isee, have you tried to upload it at anonfile or mediafire? i think both works for me sorry for troubling

Feb 22, 2021
so youre saying the zip file needed a code? im sorry im a little confused
DL SITE gave me a code to enter the game with when I purchased the official DL SITE product; it has nothing to do with being uncensored; the DL SITE product is censored. When I was done with the game, I compressed it into a ZIP file and uploaded it to Workupload so that other people could download it and play it.

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
DL SITE gave me a code to enter the game with when I purchased the official DL SITE product; it has nothing to do with being uncensored; the DL SITE product is censored. When I was done with the game, I compressed it into a ZIP file and uploaded it to Workupload so that other people could download it and play it.
ah i see. thats dumb af that its censored tho

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
so if we slap the resource file from the DLSite version to the Kagura version, will the Kagura version run properly with uncensor?

May 6, 2017
You are not getting called a schizo for stating facts about legality in certain countries. You are being called one because of your windy ranting about how japan is a step away from banning it and how the entire situation is fire and brimstone that will burn everyone for so much as glancing at it. There is a big bold line between "Hey we should tag this properly" and "IF YOU DONT DO THIS PERFECTLY THE SAS WILL KNOCK DOWN YOUR DOOR AND SHOOT YOUR DOG." Especially when you follow that statement up with some windy talk about Japanese politics you dont properly grasp thats entirely based on what a bunch of assholes that dont grasp it are saying about it.
Thank you
At least someone here understand what im trying to say, geez
and another thing, regardless of this is about loli and shota, the fact that the guy kink shaming and bringing politic to the thread is already violated couple of General rule for this site (imagine it is from same guy who try to show some "rule" to this place) , but hey, if the guy want to risk his account for it, by all mean

Reactions: HeroicHeretic
Feb 22, 2021
ah... isee, have you tried to upload it at anonfile or mediafire? i think both works for me sorry for troubling
I am trying to upload it to Anonfile but… GOD! It is slow probably a hour to finished or probably ended in “failed to upload file”.

May 6, 2017
I am trying to upload it to Anonfile but… GOD! It is slow probably a hour to finished or probably ended in “failed to upload file”.
want me to do it for you
i already download your file and my internet is quite good for uploading today

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes