Unity Completed The Hidden Village of Witches and Catgirls [V3] [Dieselmine/Kagura Games]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
This game is such a hot mess, it looks so good but holy smoke its broken man. Really hope the fix comes soon since overall its a really fun game for femdom fans. Shota is a minus but whatever

pod1_99

Jul 18, 2018

• Kagura Games (verified owner) – June 29, 2023

Hi, Dieselmine is aware of this and is working on a fix.

• Kagura Games (verified owner) – July 14, 2023

Hi, we’ve had our Unity techs look into this issue and fix it. Please update to the v3 version of the game. Thank you!

just need to find this fix....

White Bomber

May 30, 2019

• Kagura Games (verified owner) – June 29, 2023

Hi, Dieselmine is aware of this and is working on a fix.

• Kagura Games (verified owner) – July 14, 2023

Hi, we’ve had our Unity techs look into this issue and fix it. Please update to the v3 version of the game. Thank you!

just need to find this fix....

the version uploaded is this fixed/V3 version & it still didn't work.

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
i like the game style, but as many others can't play as it completly freezes on the first scene so... waiting for the fix i guess

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Do the fix really exist ? the game here already V3 and it's still freeze.

Maybe Dlsite version don't freeze. if that the case maybe someone who played Dlsite version can provide the save pass this bug. that'd be great.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
As a possible workaround ... if the saves of the JPN version are compatible here, it might be best to just get the RAW, load up your save, get past whatever hard crash you've got there and make a save just past it.
Then you can switch back & hope it's the only hard crash there is.

Australus

Oct 19, 2020
As a possible workaround ... if the saves of the JPN version are compatible here, it might be best to just get the RAW, load up your save, get past whatever hard crash you've got there and make a save just past it.
Then you can switch back & hope it's the only hard crash there is.
I thought about it only that the raw version doesn't even let me enter the protagonist's house, he stands still to load who knows what

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes