Unity Completed The Hidden Village of Witches and Catgirls [V3] [Dieselmine/Kagura Games]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
As a possible workaround ... if the saves of the JPN version are compatible here, it might be best to just get the RAW, load up your save, get past whatever hard crash you've got there and make a save just past it.
Then you can switch back & hope it's the only hard crash there is.
Tried already , unfortunately the game freezes on almost every single CG so skipping past it doesn't make a difference

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
If anyone interested you can download the japanese version from here and check out the scenes as this version doesn't freeze:

Reactions: FruitC

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheHiddenVillageOfWitchesAndCatgirls-V3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
yes, the game freeze all the time, and you can not pass the pharmacy scene, you have to download the Japanesse version to play it full, sadly i didnt see any USA version so we can understand a shit and play the game, im currently searching ways to play it in english.

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
yes, the game freeze all the time, and you can not pass the pharmacy scene, you have to download the Japanesse version to play it full, sadly i didnt see any USA version so we can understand a shit and play the game, im currently searching ways to play it in english.
Can always MTL, don't think you'd be missing much story from something like this.

Feb 22, 2021
Is the official English version of this game from DL SITE experiencing the same issue? I might buy the game if there are no game freezing issues. Thank you very much. ( Ooo.. is there any pregnancy? They talk about breeding in game but mine freeze before anymore context.)

Feb 22, 2021
Is the official English version of this game from DL SITE experiencing the same issue? I might buy the game if there are no game freezing issues. Thank you very much. ( Ooo.. is there any pregnancy? They talk about breeding in game but mine freeze before anymore context.)
Nevermind I have bought the DL SITE version (ENG) no freeze!

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes