Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
friend in the western world (wallet fucks). If he has a big wallet and a luxurious ship you will have as many women as you want. if you only have a big dick you can make it a hanger for clothes. :KEK:
By the way that kink of being the master and have slave girls is not a rich people thing. They don't need that, they already have the power, no it's a poor looser kink. The guy who dreams to have all those women at his feet licking his boots because he's frustrated and angry. No rich people dream of getting dominated, humiliated, the richer you are the bigger the dildo your mistress is pegging you with!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
By the way that kink of being the master and have slave girls is not a rich people thing. They don't need that, they already have the power, no it's a poor looser kink. The guy who dreams to have all those women at his feet licking his boots because he's frustrated and angry. No rich people dream of getting dominated, humiliated, the richer you are the bigger the dildo your mistress is pegging you with!
There is an excellent movie,a masterpiece,it's called (Eyes Wide Shut ),this movie gives an answer about what rich people do to women.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, I've played this latest. As always, thanks for sharing it here for us, xxerikxx. I think I may have said this before, but I think you have done an excellent job on the models you choose. I'm not sure if I've really thought about all of them, but I think Violet, Angelina, Mila, Hailey, Jenny, and Sofia all are perfectly suited to their personalities. And I find all models you've chosen lovely. I also love the option of the MC being a kind and gentle master / lover with the various girls. While I play a lot of games with varying levels of domination (some even fairly extreme), I really enjoy the opportunity to play an MC that can have romantic and loving encounters...

...er, even if some of them mean the MC or his lovers are cheating. I know, I know: it's contradictory. What can I say?

Reactions: xxerikxx

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2613897
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.16a] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocked Mod
The Walkthrough adds hints or highlights the choices, unlocks the Gallery.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Charona, thank you very much for taking over, It helped a lot to update the Mod, thank you <3.
NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the update~ :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 2613897

Installation:

Note: Charona, thank you very much for taking over, It helped a lot to update the Mod, thank you <3.
NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

Unfortunately, in the new version of the mod there is an endless problem with Mr. Hayden when he speaks :(
1693584420318.png
The problem only occurs when the mod is used.

Reactions: Gianpaolo90

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Unfortunately, in the new version of the mod there is an endless problem with Mr. Hayden when he speaks :(
View attachment 2895588
Maye try unzipping it again, once in awhile something doesn't get unpacked for whatever reason. Jokers mods when finally done are pretty solid so i'd be surprised if it was it.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
I haven't tried it yet but sounds like i'll be waiting till Joker gets one of those round tuits. :LOL:

May 7, 2021
View attachment 2613897

Installation:

Hey Joker, with your mod I get the following error when the House Manager speak

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
Hey Joker, with your mod I get the following error when the House Manager speak

View attachment 2613897

Installation:

View attachment 2895588
Use this while you wait for the official fix

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
There's no change in the lines between the Modded one and the original, the phrase is the same
View attachment 2895847
The problem is in the define area at the top of the script file.

the mod has:

define hm = Character("Hayden", who_color="#d3f2e3")

the original has:

define hm = Character("Hayden", who_color="#d3f2e3", image="hm")

replacing the mod with the original fixes the problem.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes