Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
Did Sophia just get raped on the plane?
Is there any way to keep the director away from Sophia?

I don't want a creep like that to have sexual contact with any of the women.
By the time you play through Day 19 (text) which was just released, all of your questions and concerns should be covered.

Turbo Turkey

Jul 22, 2017
This script should unlock all the images on the gallery page. If you can't download it, right click the attachment and select the option that looks like "Save Link As".
F95Zone adds random numbers to the front of the filename. That will stop it working. So rename the file to just 8008135.rpy
It should also work for all future versions. Unless they change the way they flag scenes.

Just place the file in the game folder. Literally the folder called "game". Not just the folder you have the game in.

For Android users: I have no idea how to help you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Veileos

Feb 7, 2022
No They already had sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that was just in regards to the rumor that she might of slept with him not that she did. It does make it sound like that though. It seems like something was left out like "because they think I've had sex with Gregory!" sounds better. In my play through I don't think anything has happened.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Content aka story flow is smoother, not perfect to maximize viewer insertion, but you are making great progress on the parallel.

Reactions: xxerikxx

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I think that was just in regards to the rumor that she might of slept with him not that she did. It does make it sound like that though. It seems like something was left out like "because they think I've had sex with Gregory!" sounds better. In my play through I don't think anything has happened.
I agree analyzing the lines, she is speaking to rumours, not reality in her storyline.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
The 0.4 version of this game was not meant to be available on F95 yet. Somebody decided that they just wanted to share the version with everyone. :mad:
I'm sorry that I have to break the news to you, but you're actually on a board one of the main purposes of which is distributing pirated adult games.

That said, I'm a developer myself (boring business stuff only so far), so I understand your frustration, but still, things like that are bound to happen. You should be prepared to roll with it or it might be better not to read or post here at all.

In my opinion, it's better to think of Patreons/Subscribers as people willing to support your work, and/or enjoying you enough to throw a couple of dollars your way to ensure content keeps coming. They're not only paying you to get access to the content a little early. $0.02, of course.

ohhowveryoriginal

Jan 5, 2022
redknight00
I just played the newest release of the game (0.4) and experienced missing images when i loaded a previous save. I investigated the issue and found the images are named differently between 0.3 and 0.4, meaning old saves do not work. Can we get a warning on the thread about this?

xxerikxx
To the author/dev: (just a suggestion!!) you may want to place images from different days in different folders inside of your images folder. This will keep your images separate and easier to use when programming. IE: instead of naming them with dayX-imageX, you have folders for every day, and then the images for each day in said folder. Easier for you, and doesn't break the game in the future when you get tired of having thousands of images in the same folder. If you don't already use one, bulk image renaming tools are King here. I use "Bulk Rename Utility"

ohhowveryoriginal

Jan 5, 2022
can anyone help me to get this missed scenes?
There's a domination route and a "caring" route. I suggest you simply do two save games in which you make different choices. If you just want to see all the pics with no dialogue, then get familiar with unrpa and unren tools. At the current development stage of this particular game, having a walkthrough would be superfluous.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes