PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
I'm not really into domination or BDSM. And yet I really liked the start of this one! Looking forward to seeing how this one progresses. Thanks, Dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxerikxx

dxdy

Dec 9, 2018
Does anybody have a walkthrough? Thanks!
walkthrough not needed... no bad choice for now, but some choice can unlock some scenes. actually if you choose punish Jenny instead be nice, you will more fun with her

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I have gotten most of the gallery unlocked, but the second image on the bottom line is still greyed out. It looks like it should be found after you have the chance to punish Jenny or not, but I've tried what I thought was every option, but still can't unlock it. Does it have a trigger before the punishment scene or something? Or did I just miss something?
I've played through with different choices in several places and have not been able to unlock that scene either. Whatever triggers it must be pretty specific.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
I've played through with different choices in several places and have not been able to unlock that scene either. Whatever triggers it must be pretty specific.
You get it by not having Jenny give a blowjob in the hotel room, it's basically the same image as the one before it but she has a less enthusiastic facial expression.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I don't know why Canto Forte put out that post here on f95zone. The updates on the illustrated version is exclusively for and . It was released December 1. as promised.
Because here is pirate site? :p
But I think I support you anyway, I just like the game.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
This might be a stupid question considering its a story about a sexcult, but can you keep the girls the MC is involved with to yourself?

If I take on training Jenny, will I have to give her up/share her? I'm down for the bdsm aspects of the story bout not a fan of sharing/swinging/ntr. So ideally want to keep Angelina/Violet and any other girl MC has to himself.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
This might be a stupid question considering its a story about a sexcult, but can you keep the girls the MC is involved with to yourself?

If I take on training Jenny, will I have to give her up/share her? I'm down for the bdsm aspects of the story bout not a fan of sharing/swinging/ntr. So ideally want to keep Angelina/Violet and any other girl MC has to himself.
Hmm... I don't know if I consider THS a sexcult. Girls is not forced to have sex within anyone but it can be financially beneficial to do so. Most girls in THS are submissive and obedient but the most important criteria is that they are loyal. To be allowed to join THS you would have to have some sort of value to the organization. Some people (mostly men) are members because they support THS financially or because they have power and positions in the society that's valuable for THS. Others are members (Mostly girls) because they are submissive, obedient and sexually attractive. Some are members because they can provide information, recruit new members, be servants or do other assignments.

I can't say to much about Jenny's future but she has ambitions to become a valuable member of THS. Based on that it's reasonable to assume that she will leave the MC when her training is over and THS have other assignments for her. But let's wait and see what happens, perhaps there is a way for the MC to keep her in his life...

At this point there's no indication that Violet (His wife) will join THS. However she's a loyal wife so perhaps she will support and help the MC in some capacity.

Perhaps Angelina can be valuable to THS without having sex with anyone else than the MC, but let's see how the story progresses...

In the story we meet Sophia, Mila, Rebecca, Chloe, Hailey, Lucy and some other characters. Most of them will not have anything to do with THS, but some of them might be recruited by MC/Angelina.

Beside some girl on girl stuff I don't consider there to be any ntr in the story. If the MC leaves a girl or they leave him then we don't follow that girl anymore in the story.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hmm... I don't know if I consider THS a sexcult. Girls is not forced to have sex within anyone but it can be financially beneficial to do so. Most girls in THS are submissive and obedient but the most important criteria is that they are loyal. To be allowed to join THS you would have to have some sort of value to the organization. Some people (mostly men) are members because they support THS financially or because they have power and positions in the society that's valuable for THS. Others are members (Mostly girls) because they are submissive, obedient and sexually attractive. Some are members because they can provide information, recruit new members, be servants or do other assignments.

I can't say to much about Jenny's future but she has ambitions to become a valuable member of THS. Based on that it's reasonable to assume that she will leave the MC when her training is over and THS have other assignments for her. But let's wait and see what happens, perhaps there is a way for the MC to keep her in his life...

At this point there's no indication that Violet (His wife) will join THS. However she's a loyal wife so perhaps she will support and help the MC in some capacity.

Perhaps Angelina can be valuable to THS without having sex with anyone else than the MC, but let's see how the story progresses...

In the story we meet Sophia, Mila, Rebecca, Chloe, Hailey, Lucy and some other characters. Most of them will not have anything to do with THS, but some of them might be recruited by MC/Angelina.

Beside some girl on girl stuff I don't consider there to be any ntr in the story. If the MC leaves a girl or they leave him then we don't follow that girl anymore in the story.
From the illustrated version, nothing I've seen would be considered NTR to me, but there are hints of things that are NTR-ish happening in the story. The Director for instance, being the obvious antagonist, seems to want to take advantage of Angeline and the young starlet. Obviously neither are in a relationship with the MC, so anything they did with others wouldn't be categorized as NTR traditionally as they are not yet LI's, but it would still make me, the player feel jealousy, which to me is the same thing even if it doesn't fit the definition as of yet at least as they both seem poised to be LI's.

Then again, I dislike voyeurism and tend to have a very protective/territorial nature. Hence why I'd like to keep Jenny for the MC. Sure, show her off at THS, but allowing other men to touch her after all the time spent getting her just right? Hard no, what's mine, is mine.

But it is completely fine if this is not the direction you plan on going with your story.
Its yours after all and if you plan to have MC loan his girls out to please others for influence and money I'm sure there are people who'd enjoy that, I'm just not one of them. So if there is no route to keep them for yourself, I'd rather know now and wish you luck rather be invested and mad later.

Excellent writing btw.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
My Patrons are now at day 14 in the text-based version and this weekend they will get day 10 of the illustrated version. Before day 10 those players who doesn't want to train Jenny anymore will have been given an opportunity to end the training of Jenny. THS will not force you to train any other girls later in the game either, but if you do a good job with training Jenny then other opportunities may come along...

There may be other girls that you can recruit to THS, but as I said earlier it's not necessary to do anything sexual to be a part of THS. The story will follow MC and Angelina. So if MC leaves a girl or they leave him then their out of the story. The MC will definitively not be loaning out girls :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: The ArcKnight

dxdy

Dec 9, 2018
Because "2nd Chance" therefore I hope more story about Angelina and how she joined and became powerful member of THS

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes