Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Hello!
I wrapped up quick walkthrough mod for this game.
Game is very good so far and deserves more attention!
Enjoy

P.S
i almost failed to enter topic because of the "TAG" , really needs something else to differentiate.
so what does this walkthrough mod do? I have yet to see a single choice marked or anything, so far nothing has been different to playing the game without it. Unless you place the files you gave in specific spots since you didn't even put them in a folder.
so I had to assume they went in game as usual.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
so what does this walkthrough mod do? I have yet to see a single choice marked or anything, so far nothing has been different to playing the game without it. Unless you place the files you gave in specific spots since you didn't even put them in a folder.
so I had to assume they went in game as usual.
Game has a lot of choices. Most of them have no big effect and eventually lead to the same story. Only important choices are marked.

ExMachinaEV

Nov 19, 2021
I hate that there is a bad end when the daughter ends up with Gregory, I've been pushing for that the entire time. I hope the developer will consider adding a path for her to be involved with others and become more corrupted.
I agree. I hope the writer will consider doing some additional paths.
No, no, no,no :sick:. I hope the dev doesn't ruin a great game with garbage

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I hate that there is a bad end when the daughter ends up with Gregory, I've been pushing for that the entire time. I hope the developer will consider adding a path for her to be involved with others and become more corrupted.
Sometimes endings are just objectively bad. Because in that case, it prevents the rest of the game from unfolding. The game is not called "The Horny Movie Producer Groomed My Daughter" it is called "The Higher Society." If the daughter is taken off the path to the Higher Society the game is over. There will probably be more bad ends like this ahead.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I want Gregory to be castrated over an open firepit, right before roasting him alive. No way in hell is he touching my girls. If the game forces us down that path, then I rage quit and rewrite the scenario to my liking, in my head, one involving calling up Marcellus Wallace's redneck bashing crew with their pliers and blowtorches. BTW, I hate that there was a camera in the props room, I just know we are going to get some blackmail bullshit with Gregory now.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
MC's stepdaughter ends up with Gregory?

jessie100497

Aug 15, 2017
Hello!
I wrapped up quick walkthrough mod for this game.
Game is very good so far and deserves more attention!
Enjoy

P.S
i almost failed to enter topic because of the "TAG" , really needs something else to differentiate.

+(Minor fix, one of characters names was interfering with color mod)
+(Included .rpyc files per request) no other changes.
Love this game. One of the best on here at the minute. Only thing missing is a gallery unlocker !!

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes