markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
hi,
pics in gallery are they in game? is so what path(s) are needed to activate all pics/story?
or are they future in game scenes ?

GßimReaper

Mar 30, 2019
So mc doesn't get to fuck his daughter instead some other dude does it??
I was hoping to fuck her
But after reading the reviews I will have to drop my idea of playing this

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I was hoping to fuck her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But you need to accept this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I was hoping to fuck her
You would be missing out on a good game with a lot of different choices you can make. What you described is just one of the shittier choices you can make. As for the relationship between father and daughter? Umm. Definitely not platonic, I will put it that way.

Reactions: Ludvinae

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I was a bit disappointed that you couldn't send the daughter to fuck Gregory.

In fact, more generally, a secret society with submissive slaves seems a bit.. neutered if the daughter can't be used by more than the MC. Sex slaves need to be sex slaves, and it is not believable that THS would consent to them all being the MC's private harem. It feels like the game is a bit ruined by the anti-ntr brigade.

bill19890

Jan 3, 2018
I thought we were supposed to let devs do what they want and not nag/beg/browbeat them.
I meant more in the game I was pushing for that and was surprised it was just a game over. I agree that we shouldn't nag developers, but I think a variety of opinions or ideas could be helpful.

bill19890

Jan 3, 2018

In fact, more generally, a secret society with submissive slaves seems a bit.. neutered if the daughter can't be used by more than the MC. Sex slaves need to be sex slaves, and it is not believable that THS would consent to them all being the MC's private harem. It feels like the game is a bit ruined by the anti-ntr brigade.
That was my line of thinking, a general corruption path and eventual introduction to the society. As long as that still happens and it's not purely confined to the MC then I would be happy with that.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017

You are not wrong. I agree with you. But they also said no one within the THS is forced to do anything. Your standing within it might be affected by what you do and what you don't do though. So I guess while they are not forced to do things, it's incentivized that you do whatever the men and other senior women in the THS wants you to do.
I do think you should be allowed to make that choice yourself, but it's fine if the dev makes it since it's his story to tell.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

So basically you do exactly what they do and whine because you didn't get what you wanted?

Reactions: MrBenny

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021

It'd be a bad game like "The Adventurous Couple" :ROFLMAO:

Aug 22, 2021

In the beginning a young girls is initiated into THS and is willingly being mentored by MC. When you played the game did the daughter of MC also become a member of THS?
That did not happen when I played the game, thus daughter is not a sex slave so far.

Reactions: Paul Newmon

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
In the beginning a young girls is initiated into THS and is willingly being mentored by MC. When you played the game did the daughter of MC also become a member of THS?
That did not happen when I played the game, thus daughter is not a sex slave so far.
She will be though, if you allow it. Jenny is a good example - she is given to the MC to train, so it is normal for new initiates to be given to a member to train and that training includes sexual training. It would be weird for THS to give the MC's daughter to him to train himself. It is much more natural that she would be trained by someone else. (I confess, I know the story a bit beyond the illustrated version because I also played the text-only version. And I think the inconsistancy becomes rather striking.)

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Just finished it for the first time and I gotta say that I'm impressed. I enjoyed it a lot and can't wait for next update. I hope that the way I'm going (I'm not a fan of hard submission, hard punishments) doesn't lead to a bad ending. I liked all girls so far.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Just finished it for the first time and I gotta say that I'm impressed. I enjoyed it a lot and can't wait for next update. I hope that the way I'm going (I'm not a fan of hard submission, hard punishments) doesn't lead to a bad ending. I liked all girls so far.
If you look at the choices with URM, they don't typically trigger variable changes so my guess is it's just dialog differences or whether you want to see the scene. That said, I'm a pretty big fan of the game too. To the point I actually downloaded the text based version to get more of the story.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
If you look at the choices with URM, they don't typically trigger variable changes so my guess is it's just dialog differences or whether you want to see the scene. That said, I'm a pretty big fan of the game too. To the point I actually downloaded the text based version to get more of the story.
Sorry, but URM stands for ...?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes