FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Can't say that I've ever heard "curl" used to describe a "hook." I've heard people say "curve" before.
And it appears he's using his right hand, so ""left curl" would usually be called "backup."
And I'm not so sure one side offers a higher chance for a strike than the other side, considering left-handed pros like Parker Bohn III along with all the right-handed pro bowlers. Maybe this choice should be whether he throw a hook or a straight ball. A hook offers higher chance to get a strike than a straight ball. That would make more sense.
Meh..don't mind me...just an avid bowler. lol

Reactions: xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Can't say that I've ever heard "curl" used to describe a "hook." I've heard people say "curve" before.
And it appears he's using his right hand, so ""left curl" would usually be called "backup."
And I'm not so sure one side offers a higher chance for a strike than the other side, considering left-handed pros like Parker Bohn III along with all the right-handed pro bowlers. Maybe this choice should be whether he throw a hook or a straight ball. A hook offers higher chance to get a strike than a straight ball. That would make more sense.
Meh..don't mind me...just an avid bowler. lol
Thanks. It looks like the MC, just like me, doesn't know the technical terms in bowling :sneaky:

dxdy

Dec 9, 2018
did anyone can share full gallery?
here is picture of full gallery in spoiler (with upcoming v0.5 gallery)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can try by yourself, look in game folder for file scripts.rpa
from your gallery missing number 6. search for: $ gallery_unlock('g6')
you will see this:
e "Then I want you to go down on your knees and unbutton my pants."
scene d04 basement 37b
$ gallery_unlock('g6')
j surprised "Wow! That’s big!"
Thats lines whats unlock this image

easier way is to use unren and enable console, then use command $ gallery_unlock('g6') to unlock image in gallery

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.6] [xxerikxx]
compressed_.gif

847 MB to ≅ 288 MB

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

ANONFILES: / /
MIXDROP: / /

- Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.
- The Android port/version is not official.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
I was wondering if the game had NTR, and whether it was avoidable.

I had to search the thread to find this:

And there has never been any ntr in any of my stories, I just put the tag in because that seemed to be the only way to stop a pointless ntr discussion that had started in one of my game-threads.
You should add more tags, maybe 'shota', 'bestiality' and 'gay'.
That would probably stop people from asking why there are tags that are not and will never be in your game.

Or not.

I mean, what is the point of tags?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.19] [xxerikxx] + PATCH

Translation pack:

French (
fr) - Greek (el) - Russian (ru) - Spanish (sp) - Portuguese Brazil (br) - Dutch (nl) - German (de)

- Copy the zipped folder in the attachment of this post, corresponding to your language, to the root directory.

Translation - without proofreading - performed by Google. I did this to pass time :cool:

I don't even understand my own language, Portuguese. If you want to review, it can be Notepad. After your review, share the file with your compatriots, in this thread.

- I modified the gui.rpy file to reduce the font size a bit.

If you have problems, take a screenshot and send it to me via private message.

Post updated on 02/01/2024

Warning -> Not compatible with MOD

Last edited:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I was wondering if the game had NTR, and whether it was avoidable.

I had to search the thread to find this:

You should add more tags, maybe 'shota', 'bestiality' and 'gay'.
That would probably stop people from asking why there are tags that are not and will never be in your game.

Or not.

I mean, what is the point of tags?
That's not just a good point about the tags, but actually really good and important to know for the story too. I was already grinding my hand for the fatal bitchslap of doom if that fucking Greghole didn't stop eyeing my daughter.. .. now I wonder what that choice even did if there's no NTR looming. Have to check later..

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes