• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Thanks. Do you mean that you can actually get rid of Jenny? Obviously I still have her if that's an actual option
Yes

During one scene in the basement, you can choose to spit in her face or choose a different punishment. If you choose spitting, she leaves. Best is to have saves for both paths.

Reactions: Taboo Lord

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
To say it with different words: "If your goal is to gain more backers, learn to live with piracy and don't worry about the people just playing the game for free. What matters is that you will gain a new backers through publicity."
As I have said time and time again, my goal is not to gain more backers, and I have never worried about people playing the game for free.

I'm sorry if it offended you that I compared you with Amber Heard or that we have a different viewpoint on what matters.

Last edited:

Belzeebub

Game Developer
May 18, 2020

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Before say anything I want to make it clear that I'm not complaining and I don't intend to start a war about NTR/Non-NTR, personally I like it but I want to ask this so I don't have false expectations about this VN and know if I can play two times or more getting the NTR path and the Non-NTR and not just one.
I liked so far, but my "concern" would be if the NTR is the only true path, because the looks like is happening even if you don't see it, Gregory Ross was drugging Sophia, so is pretty obvious that, in those days he had sex with her at least one time, or that would be the obvious assumption.
If in that time he didn't fucked her, all that part of the story would be a little anticlimatic, at least for me, because the VN is happening in a realistic world and the characters act like a real people would act in that situations, even the sicks characters. If you tell me that Ross drugged her just to undress her and jerk off looking at her, or to get a blowjob, he just did little things when he could fuck her, it will kind of... "mehh".

Aside that when you have the breakfast the first day in the hotel, Ross "advice" Sophia to not tell people that they share a bedroom, then Sophia thinks "I really hope that nobody suspects that i've been given this role because I had sex with Ross". The way she say that makes you think that she actually got the role because she had sex with the director, to that looks like an error, because later her actitudes she shows that she has zero intentions in have sex with him. Maybe she wanted to say "I really hope nobody think that I got this role because I had sex with him"??

When I load a save, in all the scenes where Gregory Ross talks I got an error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 7, 2021
Before say anything I want to make it clear that I'm not complaining and I don't intend to start a war about NTR/Non-NTR, personally I like it but I want to ask this so I don't have false expectations about this VN and know if I can play two times or more getting the NTR path and the Non-NTR and not just one.
I liked so far, but my "concern" would be if the NTR is the only true path, because the looks like is happening even if you don't see it, Gregory Ross was drugging Sophia, so is pretty obvious that, in those days he had sex with her at least one time, or that would be the obvious assumption.
If in that time he didn't fucked her, all that part of the story would be a little anticlimatic, at least for me, because the VN is happening in a realistic world and the characters act like a real people would act in that situations, even the sicks characters. If you tell me that Ross drugged her just to undress her and jerk off looking at her, or to get a blowjob, he just did little things when he could fuck her, it will kind of... "mehh".

Aside that when you have the breakfast the first day in the hotel, Ross "advice" Sophia to not tell people that they share a bedroom, then Sophia thinks "I really hope that nobody suspects that i've been given this role because I had sex with Ross". The way she say that makes you think that she actually got the role because she had sex with the director, to that looks like an error, because later her actitudes she shows that she has zero intentions in have sex with him. Maybe she wanted to say "I really hope nobody think that I got this role because I had sex with him"??

When I load a save, in all the scenes where Gregory Ross talks I got an error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dev has stated a few times that NTR isn't really a part of the game, but the tag was added because of a couple of scenes that anti-NTR purists would label NTR.

So, in short, don't play this game if you're wanting NTR. You will be disappointed.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The dev has stated a few times that NTR isn't really a part of the game, but the tag was added because of a couple of scenes that anti-NTR purists would label NTR.

So, in short, don't play this game if you're wanting NTR. You will be disappointed.
I never said I would be disappointed if there is not enough NTR, I was asking if the game was only focused in NTR, because in some moments looked like that, and I wanted to know if that was the case so I won't lose time replaying all and making 2 different saves, one with NTR and other without. Still that info helped me.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Can someone tell me if the 6th preview picture, d09 hotel, is from a dream sequence, fan made, or something else? I don't remember having the chance to have sex with the daughter yet in the game...
That is the scene that replaces the scene with the daughter if you do not bring Jenny on the trip. In that path, you will have a relationship with the receptionist. Strangely enough, she still tries her luck a few times if Jenny is around but it doesn't go anywhere. My favorite is when if you don't dance with the girls at the club the receptionist will jump out of the shadows and try to seduce the dad and the daughter will dream about her blowing him later.

Edit: Have to rewrite a bit for clarity. When I said "Her" I meant Jenny, not the daughter, although it does replace a scene you would have with your daughter. I hope that clears that up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taboo Lord

InkYiun

Mar 28, 2022
Hi !
Can anyone tell me how long is this game atm ?
wanted to know if i should wait for some update or if there is enough content for a long night run :)

Reactions: xxerikxx

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Hi !
Can anyone tell me how long is this game atm ?
wanted to know if i should wait for some update or if there is enough content for a long night run :)
Hi. The 0.6 version of the illustrated version is ending on beginning of day 16 and the 0.23 version of the text based version is ending on day 24. If the planned story is completed then I belive that the story will be somewhere close to 50 days of gameplay. We may be looking at opportunities to make the story shorter and still create endings that makes sense.

I don't know how many hours you will need to play the latest version of the game. It really depends on how much thought you're putting into the choices that you make. I like to think that players stop and think about every choice they're making and act like they would have liked to act in RL. If you do that then this game already has many hours of gameplay.

Last edited:

InkYiun

Mar 28, 2022
Hi. The 0.7 version of the illustrated version is ending on beginning of day 18 and the 0.25 version of the text based version is ending on day 26. If the planned story is completed then I belive that the story will be somewhere close to 50 days of gameplay. We may be looking at opportunities to make the story shorter and still create endings that makes sense.

I don't know how many hours you will need to play the latest version of the game. It really depends on how much thought you're putting into the choices that you make. I like to think that players stop and think about every choice they're making and act like they would have liked to act in RL. If you do that then this game already has many hours of gameplay.
Thank you for your answer !
I'll probably give it a try, and since u put many effort in a text base game at first, this one may be really good!

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
Thanks. Do you mean that you can actually get rid of Jenny? Obviously I still have her if that's an actual option
If you treat Jenny too harshly (spit on or slap her), prior to the trip to Provo, THS decides that she shouldn't train any more with the MC, when Jenny is "interviewed" at the hotel in Provo. If you treated her better, Jenny is given her hotel room key, and she is not removed. If Jenny stays, the Receptionist never fools around with the MC.
NewTricks implied that the MC could choose not to bring his daughter to Provo. Under no choice can the MC and Angelina not go to Provo together and stay at the hotel during the filming.
Regardless if the MC dances or not with the girls, Angelina dreams of the MC getting a blowjob by the cafe waitress. Angelina will *never* dream that the Receptionist is blowing her dad, because her dad is hiding this affair from her.

Last edited:

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Regardless if the MC dances or not with the girls, Angelina dreams of the MC getting a blowjob by the cafe waitress. Angelina will *never* dream that the Receptionist is blowing her dad, because her dad is hiding this affair from her.
Thanks for clearing that up. When I read the post I decided not to comment on it right away, because I needed to check that I hadn't written receptionist by mistake. Before I had time to check I was distracted by something and forgot all about it. Glad that Paul can confirm that it was the café waitress and not Rebecca. (y)

Reactions: Paul Newmon

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If you treat Jenny too harshly (spit on her), prior to the trip to Provo, THS decides that she shouldn't train any more with the MC, when Jenny is "interviewed" at the hotel in Provo. If you treated her better, Jenny is given her hotel room key, and she is not removed. If Jenny stays, the Receptionist never fools around with the MC.
NewTricks implied that the MC could choose not to bring his daughter to Provo. Under no choice can the MC and Angelina not go to Provo together and stay at the hotel during the filming.
Yeah I needed to edit the post a bit. When I said "her" I wasn't clear that I was talking about Jenny and it was easy to infer that I was talking about the daughter since the scene replaced a scene that you would share with your daughter. I also confused the waitress for the hostess or something. Playing through every path will fry your brain.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes