• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG Completed The Holy Grail Of Alharahn [Waterspoon]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
So has anyone figured out the green message box bug or error yet? Every time I try to start a new game I get that issue. It USUALLY means the game can't find an image it's looking for but I downloaded the patched version and haven't messed with anything so nothing should be missing. What do I have to do to fix the issue?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
So has anyone figured out the green message box bug or error yet? Every time I try to start a new game I get that issue. It USUALLY means the game can't find an image it's looking for but I downloaded the patched version and haven't messed with anything so nothing should be missing. What do I have to do to fix the issue?
:rolleyes:

Run in Japanese locale. If that doesn't solve the problem, also go back and extract the downloaded archive in Japanese locale.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
:rolleyes:

Run in Japanese locale. If that doesn't solve the problem, also go back and extract the downloaded archive in Japanese locale.
Contrary to your assumptions this isn't the first Japanese game I've tried to play, I know to run it in Japanese locale. Guess I'll retry extracting it again though.

Edit: Extracting in Japanese locale and shortening file path did absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Contrary to your assumptions this isn't the first Japanese game I've tried to play, I know to run it in Japanese locale. Guess I'll retry extracting it again though.

Edit: Extracting in Japanese locale and shortening file path did absolutely nothing.
Not sorry for the assumption. If you're experienced, you should know to post a screenshot instead of just assuming we know what you're talking about with "the green message box bug or error" which with this engine is almost always a locale or extraction issue. Especially since you haven't posted about your issue in the thread before, and others have had similar issues with this game resolved in the usual ways.

Eman-Resu

Jan 15, 2022
Tried extracting through system locale and with a locale emulator, but the wolf files in Data continuosly get garbled.

Edit: I had the Unicode setting on in locale, turned it off and now it works

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: falafelswoop

_DorothyRizz_

Apr 17, 2023
Looks like the problem with my game was my directory, seems like wolf rpg does not like special characters in its diorectory of extraction, anywhere on its adress tbh.

Djakise

May 12, 2020
The emulator of the Japanese system (<10Mb) is necessary to run the game!

Easy to use:
Start the installer, wait a minute and close it.
Launch the update and close it.
Next, go to the launch of the game, right-click and select Emulator > Emulator of the Japanese system.

Djakise

May 12, 2020
View attachment 630228

Overview:
When the Holy Grail of Alharahn is stolen by the Youma (demons), Lilua is sent to the island of Kourfet on a mission to search for and recover it. But on the way, the Youma attack the ship. Lilua loses all her equipment and washes up on the shore of the island, and what's more, she's been cursed by a succubus. Not only is she back to Lv1, if she doesn't take in semen she'll be overwhelmed with sexual desire.
Translated by
Updated: Mar/09/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.12
Language: English (Translated)
Genre: Fantasy, Tentacles, Rape, Monster, Defeat Sex, Character Customization, Animated Sex Scenes, Prostitution, Corruption

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

View attachment 3680 View attachment 3681 View attachment 3682
CHeck this
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-holy-grail-of-alharahn-waterspoon.2568/post-13275018

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes