• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG Completed The Holy Grail Of Alharahn [Waterspoon]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
is there a fast easy way to unlock this gallery? i have a crap load of scenes to find in the basement but don't know where to look for em.

Hal8999

Sep 14, 2017
View attachment 1351640
Oddly, I found a secret that does exist but the walkthrough didn't mention it (the hint the game gives you about it is very non-obvious, and even the translator missed it among all the unused half-implemented maps). If you go to the fortune teller's house (exterior map) then go east to this area, stand here, and press the confirm button (probably Z on your keyboard) you get teleported to an untranslated map with a puzzle where you have to read signs in order to reveal a chest. Reward is "Jewel of Sylee" which is a reusable item that sets lewdness to 0. It could save you some money on Curse Suppressant, I guess?

Here's a rough map I did in notepad on the order of the signs.
The || refers to the little square island in the water.
1682909742840.png

6-||-3-4
--10---9
7------8
1------2

Also here's my saves if anyone wants.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I'm not sure the included skin tone patches inside the 肌色変更パッチ folder will or won't work if someone decides to use them, as their sizes seem pretty silly when you compare it to the base v1.20's. I'm worried the patches might be for an older version and in practice might result in some graphics not getting found when the new content attempts to call them up. Has anyone tried them or run them through DExtract to know for sure?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That admittedly silly worry aside, did anyone notice that the game has support for voice-acting, but only if you provide the voice files yourself? The 音声 folder inside the Data directory has 0 length wav files meant to serve as a template for people to replace each of the 5 files with to get Lilua to make those noises randomly in-game at appropriate triggers.
It'd be neat if someone made and shared a 'mod pack' someday.

Edit: Aside from the typical Wolf RPG controls, the developer assigned the U key as an emergency function to try and help players whose game gets stuck while they're downed (they warn against using it in cutscenes or events, though).

Last edited:

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I dunno if this is what you're asking, but I did a run with the skin tone patches and didn't notice any new problems.

What does the U key actually do?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I dunno if this is what you're asking, but I did a run with the skin tone patches and didn't notice any new problems.

What does the U key actually do?
My assumption is that it forcibly brings the player out of the downed state, but I haven't actually tested it in a soft-lock situation because, well, I didn't run into any soft-locks personally.

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
does anyone know what other scene can I unlock in the deepest floor of basement other than the banditss?

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
So is anyone still online here? I want to ask what to do if after I finish the story and can't find the 2 new dungeon

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
So, I finished the story and went in that cave on the northeast of the 2nd town. First chest had the Demon Tentacle Armor, which was auto-equipped. Didn't pay it any mind, and moved on to the temple, figured I'll unequip it at a save point. After entering the temple, I went right (completely missing the save point location and dressing room on the left). I ran out of libido/fatigue reduction items fast, so I just had the heroine run around the temple, dodging all the horned beasts on the way, trying to find a save point to get rid of that damned armor while having an orgasm every few steps.

Of course that floor is full of dead-end rooms, so eventually she got caught. Now, with 200 Libido and 200 Fatigue from all the orgasms, PP regenerates *extremely* slowly, so she could attack like once every 10 seconds. Of course, losing to 1 of them would get her raped, fall unconscious and sent to a save point, *but* the tentacle armor had so much DR, that she actually regenerated faster than the beasts could damage her.

So there I was, watching the heroine being surrounded and attacked by 3 horned beasts minimum (with a dozen more waiting to get in line), not taking any damage and waiting for her stamina to replenish so I can attack them, all while having forced orgasms by the very armor she wore.

Annoying, but kinda hot.
can you tell me how u get to the cave and temple? I finished the game but can't find it

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Come on dude, don't triple post.
So is anyone still online here? I want to ask what to do if after I finish the story and can't find the 2 new dungeon
Be sure you are playing the latest version of the game. It's v1.20 not v1.12.
does anyone know what other scene can I unlock in the deepest floor of basement other than the banditss?
It's all the same kind of scene where you lose in a dungeon and get a repeated gang rape scene. The others are the sewer slimes, mine orcs, tower imps, and postgame ruin purple orcs.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes