Wolf RPG Completed The Holy Grail Of Alharahn [Waterspoon]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

DangKhoa

Oct 23, 2018
I can't find the cave that's supposed to appear to the north-right of the 2nd town after getting the bad ending... is it in the overworld map? Or is it in one of the smaller areas?
Yes! Me too, I can't find that cave, it need something or do something to open that cave?

Lakilock

Jun 22, 2020
Huh, weird, that should have fixed it. Okay:
1. Are you using a type of applocal or the language pack?
2. If you're using the language pack, have you restarted your computer since?
3. How deep in is your file? To fix problems like this, sometimes it's better to move the game folder to the desktop and see if it runs from there
I also have a green screen and none of the tips help
Make your own video and do all the tips in it

Reactions: Deynan

Steampunkman6969

Apr 12, 2020
How do use locale emulator? I have it installed and I use winrar, so I wanted to ask how to use it? it my first time using it btw.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do use locale emulator?
Right click on a exe and Locale Emulator should be in the context menu. If your trying to extract something with the file names intact WinRAR should have the option somewhere to switch to Japanese, maybe Ctrl + E but I don't use it myself.

katisumii

Dec 16, 2020
cano someone help or explain how to play it.
i cant play the because its saying i missing files and a lot of them.
when i play the japanese version it works but the translated doesnt.

Kazakusa

Jun 30, 2021
Here's a reupload with the patch already applied. MEGA

It's not happening on my end, maybe you applied the patch wrong.

Or maybe you are using applocale? Wolf engine games don't like applocale (even the better xupefei Locale-Emulator, doesn't work well).
Use this method instead for wolf engine games

(or change the locale of windows completely)
Any help with troubleshooting?
This happens when I use xupefei's LE
1625042193495.png
but I wont get any other wolfengine errors
whilst when I use thcrap the word wrap is fixed
1625042265832.png
and I get a lot of the wolfengine errors
1625042321828.png

Just asking if there's any way to fix this. Changing locale region in system settings seem to not do anything too.

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
Any help with troubleshooting?
This happens when I use xupefei's LE
View attachment 1273128
but I wont get any other wolfengine errors
whilst when I use thcrap the word wrap is fixed
View attachment 1273130
and I get a lot of the wolfengine errors
View attachment 1273131

Just asking if there's any way to fix this. Changing locale region in system settings seem to not do anything too.
What windows are you using? Windows 10? I'm using win7, so if that's the case try running the game in a win7 VM.

Another thing you can try is replacing the executable (and the dlls) of wolf with a newer one. - . This may break the game even further, so backup the executable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Anyone know exactly what gets you the good or bad ending? Walkthrough just says "if you've been naughty" which... isn't very specific. If it's just Lewdness score, I can modify that with sexual activity or curse suppressant or prayer. If it's related to exactly what acts I've done or scenes I've unlocked, I don't have any idea what counts.

Also, I missed the "horn goblin monster" / orc boss loss scene in the north mine - can I not get it now? Unlike the sewer slime boss, this doesn't seem to respawn.

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Corrected as I play I guess. southern when it is actually northern forest was bugging me

Yxel, post: 523276, member: 292486"]
Found the walkthrough if you need )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I can't find most of the stuff that the walkthrough claims should open up after the bad ending. There's no north temple or north cave with Demon Tentacle Armor. I did get the free sword from the beach, so hooray? Just have nowhere left to use it until I find these other dungeons...

This stuff is also not visible in the "full save" posted upthread...

I'm also not sure what triggers the good ending, but taking Curse Suppressant until you have 0 Lewdness doesn't seem to be it.
Midnight Exposure Schoolgirl
Sorry to bother, but I don't see this translated game on F95... or internet searches, for that matter. Any idea what's up with that?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes