VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Horndog [v0.2] [CC AdultVN]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Justsomeguy11b

Figured I would do my part and write a review for this one....I will keep it brief since this is v0.2.

Its not a bad game, and I personally don't mind the sims graphics. With that being said there is some gripes to it.
    - Bad camera angles (Dev try using the first person camera!)
    -Poor Quality control; Dev keep the walls up and if the story talks about going to a party at night then have it night.
    -Ugly models; Dev I've seen some gorgeous sims..... not in this game though. Bring them in.
    -Slow down the story. Just because you can jump around in the sims doesn't mean you can in a VN. Know your audience!

Overall I think it can drastically improve and be really good but its going to need some work. Most people spend a lot of time designing their models, animating them, and positioning them. With the sims its relatively hassle free, (I'm a long time Simmer, I know) so you have to put some more work into it in order to compete.

Lastly. Dev, If you wanna have a Harem game with NTR and swinging and cheating; Go for it. I'm all for it. You do you man. To many users want everything to be tailored to their taste. There is a crowd for the above tags, don't try and please everyone!

Will update my review with releases!