VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Horndog [v0.2] [CC AdultVN]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CC AdultVN

Oct 6, 2021
main_menu.png

Overview:
Step in the shoes of MC, a soon-to-be-former detective! He has won the lottery, married to the love of his life, and decided to quit his job. He has always been very popular with the ladies, however, after he met his wife Ellie, he settled down. But sometimes, you want to have your cake and eat it too, right? Solution? Eat another cake while keeping yours! Will the horndog introduce his wife into a certain "lifestyle" in order to expand his sexual horizon? Or is he going to convince her that he is too much of a beast to have just one woman? Or maybe, he will straight up cheat on her, and disregard the consequences! In this visual novel, it is for you to decide.
Thread Updated: 2021-10-21
Release Date: 2021-10-10
Developer: CC AdultVN - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

d1s26.png intro13.png intro22.png

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
This visual novel will include optional netorase and swinging in future updates (along with many more tags including but not limited to group sex, lesbian, voyeurism and exhibitionism). But the story will not revolve around it. It is aimed to revolve the plot about building up a "harem" or "cheating" type of story with added netorase/swinging."
I already see the thread burn because you try to combine tags that should not be combined, harem and any kind of NTR/swinging/sharing don't go well with each other.

CC AdultVN

Oct 6, 2021
I already see the thread burn because you try to combine tags that should not be combined, harem and any kind of NTR/swinging/sharing don't go well with each other.
The plot of the game is based on an exaggerated version of my personal experiences, I might be wrong with my wording though. I mean a cuckquean wife who has side action as long as the husband allows.

CC AdultVN

Oct 6, 2021
Why do people insist on these f**king SIMS graphics??? WHYYYYY?
I have explained that in the developer notes section. Actually, at the moment, my Sims works at sub-10 FPS on my current PC so I can't even record animations on it :). However, I am working on a new PC setup to use for it. This project will be more of a learning process for me.

Reactions: $@~ and MoonBox

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The games visuals are nice, biggest issue would be some strange facial expressions and clipping clothes.
Themes are just fine. I personally hope the mc ntr's his wife.

Reactions: CC AdultVN

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Not everyone that want to tell a story have a decent rig, he's working with the tools he have at the moment.

Game isn't for me as there is too many mixed tags that i personally can't stand, but keep it up dev, hope you get a new rig and keep improving on your work.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I might be wrong with my wording though. I mean a cuckquean wife who has side action as long as the husband allows.
The wife wanting to share her husband can be used as a start in a harem game, a good example of this is the game My New Family.
building up a "harem"
A few things you should think about.
Most harem players are selfish and don't want to share the girls with other men, some even don't like to share their girls with other girls.
Then you have the players that generally don't like lesbian content, but most harem games make all the girls bisexual and have a ton of lesbian scenes in them.
For voyeurism content, it depends on what you mean with this, will the MC spy on girls changing, showering or will he watch other people having sex because the latter is also not really popular with harem players.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
The same reason I haven't upgraded my GPU. Fucking ballooning GPU prices. Currently the prices for GPUs are 6-10 times higher than the MSRP (manufacturer’s suggested retail price). Currently you can expect to pay half the average monthly income of a U.S. household for a piece of shit GPU. For hobbyist that's too much.

CC AdultVN

Oct 6, 2021
will there be trans?
I am not planning any trans content for this project.

The wife wanting to share her husband can be used as a start in a harem game, a good example of this is the game My New Family.

A few things you should think about.
Most harem players are selfish and don't want to share the girls with other men, some even don't like to share their girls with other girls.
Then you have the players that generally don't like lesbian content, but most harem games make all the girls bisexual and have a ton of lesbian scenes in them.
For voyeurism content, it depends on what you mean with this, will the MC spy on girls changing, showering or will he watch other people having sex because the latter is also not really popular with harem players.
Sharing will always be optional, and will not be the main focus whatsoever. Think "Midlife Crisis", which was and still is my all-time favorite. However, I like the sharing content and will include it, because I like working on the things I like :).

I am planning lesbian content indeed, however I am very much aware that not every woman is bisexual and that will be the case for this game as well. And even if that was the case, not every woman would have sex with every other woman because they are bisexual. Of course it is just a game but there has to be a hint of realism as well.

I have mislabeled voyeurism content. I was more of thinking others watch the MC and other girls have sex without their knowledge. I should educate myself better on the tags. Will work on that as soon as possible.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I am not planning any trans content for this project.

Sharing will always be optional, and will not be the main focus whatsoever. Think "Midlife Crisis", which was and still is my all-time favorite. However, I like the sharing content and will include it, because I like working on the things I like :).

I am planning lesbian content indeed, however I am very much aware that not every woman is bisexual and that will be the case for this game as well. And even if that was the case, not every woman would have sex with every other woman because they are bisexual. Of course it is just a game but there has to be a hint of realism as well.

I have mislabeled voyeurism content. I was more of thinking others watch the MC and other girls have sex without their knowledge. I should educate myself better on the tags. Will work on that as soon as possible.
adds extra spice. mostly asking because the other 2 games with the same art style does.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
The same reason I haven't upgraded my GPU. Fucking ballooning GPU prices. Currently the prices for GPUs are 6-10 times higher than the MSRP (manufacturer’s suggested retail price). Currently you can expect to pay half the average monthly income of a U.S. household for a piece of shit GPU. For hobbyist that's too much.
6-10 times, exaggerating much are we?
My point being, if SIMS graphics is the only the only thing you can manage you´re better off not doing it at all.. :)

CC AdultVN

Oct 6, 2021
adds extra spice. mostly asking before the other 2 games with the same art style does.
I definitely can understand the appeal of it, but I personally don't enjoy it so I don't think I will add that. I easily grow tired of the things I don't enjoy.

6-10 times, exaggerating much are we?
My point being, if SIMS graphics is the only the only thing you can manage you´re better off not doing it at all.. :)
To be fair it sounds like saying don't play football unless you can go pro. This is a free access game and will remain so, as I said, more of a learning process for me.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I definitely can understand the appeal of it, but I personally don't enjoy it so I don't think I will add that. I easily grow tired of the things I don't enjoy.

To be fair it sounds like saying don't play football unless you can go pro. This is a free access game and will remain so, as I said, more of a learning process for me.
I felt the same way until I started seeing a few that I was forced to admit were incredibly attractive. my feelings on the matter changed... slowly.

Last edited:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I smell trouble if you try to connect NTR / Harem to the same game. Very few are able to distinguish these in the same game, so that the two fetishes do not meet. In practice, it should have two games within one. Please don't blow up this forum by putting the Skip button and letting the shit happen in the background BUT put it right at the beginning of the game NTR etc. avoidable and behind the switch it can't be accidentally accessed if you don't want to see it.

That is, in short, on the Harem side, there are no other men close to women or things are ruined at that point. Nor do we want to see sex scenes between them and their partners (if they have any). And especially then you don’t want to see anyone drilling these women if that woman is haremed.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I smell trouble if you try to connect NTR / Harem to the same game. Very few are able to distinguish these in the same game, so that the two fetishes do not meet. In practice, it should have two games within one. Please don't blow up this forum by putting the Skip button and letting the shit happen in the background BUT put it right at the beginning of the game NTR etc. avoidable and behind the switch it can't be accidentally accessed if you don't want to see it.

That is, in short, on the Harem side, there are no other men close to women or things are ruined at that point. Nor do we want to see sex scenes between them and their partners (if they have any). And especially then you don’t want to see anyone drilling these women if that woman is haremed.
I think they could both fit... depending on executions.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote