VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Horndog [v0.2] [CC AdultVN]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Because making a "game" this way is easy. Just download Sims 4 and WickedWhims mod, and then make a bunch of screenshots - voilà, your "game" is ready, time to open Patreon and charge for that shit.
The guy isn't charging for his game and as explained himself, and yet you're basically here to imply he's making a fake half-assed game to scam people ? Don't you have any freaking shame or are you here just to troll ?

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I intent NTR in my my game... as consequences for poor actions. I hate NTR but it fits with what I'm doing and the character.
That is, the game will run like rails and in the worst case scenario there are only 2 choices on the screen one of which is "game over" as "NTR". These games have been seen and do not end well. At least don’t try to copy My Ordinary Extraordinary Life. That’s what’s done so badly and ruins the game like many other things in that game. This style narrows the game a hell of a bit from another perspective like just the harem side. You can almost immediately straight put a mere NTR when it seems to be a main fetish.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Sims graphics are fine but it's too bad you can't do the animations. I've seen them in another game and they're pretty fluid and nice. Cuckqueen concept is great and the option for swinging is nice for those interested. I'll wait for the update before reviewing as there's not much content at the moment.

Reactions: CC AdultVN

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
So, MC can be called as a cuckold too as he would allow wife to have side action as well and enjoy it? (I mean, a happy cuckold) Or he wont enjoy it watching her sex with other men? (Sad Cuckold). Anyway, this shows MC could also become cuckold (happy or sad) based on his choices i think?

Also, how much side amount of content will wife gets with other men? Very minimum? Or all the way deep so that it equals to the MC's content with other girls?

Also, is there a faithful route for both MC & wife like a monogamy route?
I'm still waiting for the answers so that i can start the game based on answers.

CC AdultVN

Oct 6, 2021
I'm still waiting for the answers so that i can start the game based on answers.
MC will be able to choose to be a happy cuckold (hotwifing is the correct term if I'm not mistaken), no kind of humiliation or cheating on the wife's side will happen.

Wife will not be able to have as much action as the MC, however it also won't be very minimum.

You can play a faithful route for both MC and the wife, however it will not be that fun as I will not focus on that. :)

Reactions: Fiz1247

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The plot of the game is based on an exaggerated version of my personal experiences, I might be wrong with my wording though. I mean a cuckquean wife who has side action as long as the husband allows.
Thank you for sharing. Seems good so far. My only issue is the choices with (captain) Lisa. You can bang her but it feels like it's a one time thing. You can "get to know her" and that seems like a harem or relationship choice. You can not pursue which that one I'm pretty sure of.

So am I correct? Or am I misreading the choices?

CC AdultVN

Oct 6, 2021
Thank you for sharing. Seems good so far. My only issue is the choices with (captain) Lisa. You can bang her but it feels like it's a one time thing. You can "get to know her" and that seems like a harem or relationship choice. You can not pursue which that one I'm pretty sure of.

So am I correct? Or am I misreading the choices?
I don't want this thread to be a walkthrough, but she will be a recurring character if you follow a certain path :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pretty sure "common sense" would call it adultery some 10 years ago. Hijacked and enforced thinking isn't exactly common. Or sensible.
Open relationships have existed since the dawn of sex but that's neither here nor there.

The comment was about NTR and sharing existing alongside harems which it absolutely can.

No idea what a decade and adultery have to do with common sense there.

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
Open relationships have existed since the dawn of sex but that's neither here nor there.

The comment was about NTR and sharing existing alongside harems which it absolutely can.

No idea what a decade and adultery have to do with common sense there.
Sure, they existed, but were they ever accepted?

What does this definition imply?
"your natural ability to make good judgments and to behave in a practical and sensible way."

On the one hand, being anti-NTR, cheating, and adultery was good judgment and thus common sense for almost all people until recently, and people still hold them as values today. On the other hand, liking those things makes you sexually deviant, but definitely not a common sensible person.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sure, they existed, but were they ever accepted?

What does this definition imply?
"your natural ability to make good judgments and to behave in a practical and sensible way."

On the one hand, being anti-NTR, cheating, and adultery was good judgment and thus common sense for almost all people until recently, and people still hold them as values today. On the other hand, liking those things makes you sexually deviant, but definitely not a common sensible person.
Of course they are accepted. Outside of highly religious communities and the insecure nobody gives a fuck what other people do within their relationships as long as no one is being hurt and it's all consensual.

You are arguing an entirely different point. No one mentioned anything about liking or disliking something.

The point was NTR and sharing existing alongside harem tags, which they can. That's common sense.

Whether you like something or not I couldn't give a flying squirrels left nut.

I'm not male, I don't play male protag games to self insert so i'm not the one getting cucked regardless of anything that goes on in the game. The only thing I play these games for is the story and to see hot women having sex. I just don't happen to care who they are having sex with.

I wouldn't exactly go shouting sexual deviant at partner sharing when i've seen you in incest threads.

Tell someone you are a swinger, most people aint gonna give a shit. Tell those people you are fucking your mother and wave goodbye to your social life.

Deviancy at it's finest.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote