VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Horndog [v0.2] [CC AdultVN]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
Of course they are accepted. Outside of highly religious communities and the insecure nobody gives a fuck what other people do within their relationships as long as no one is being hurt and it's all consensual.

You are arguing an entirely different point. No one mentioned anything about liking or disliking something.

The point was NTR and sharing existing alongside harem tags, which they can. That's common sense.

Whether you like something or not I couldn't give a flying squirrels left nut.

I'm not male, I don't play male protag games to self insert so i'm not the one getting cucked regardless of anything that goes on in the game. The only thing I play these games for is the story and to see hot women having sex. I just don't happen to care who they are having sex with.

I wouldn't exactly go shouting sexual deviant at partner sharing when i've seen you in incest threads.

Tell someone you are a swinger, most people aint gonna give a shit. Tell those people you are fucking your mother and wave goodbye to your social life.

Deviancy at it's finest.
...., China does not have a religion, but it adheres to the same ideals as the rest of Asia. Religion did not create those principles; rather, it enforced them. Human nature, after all, does not permit it. Even animals would not accept having their partner fucked by another. Apart from the cuckoo bird.

What the hell, mother? In that thread, I was advocating against cucking the father. Although partner sharing is unnatural, as is fucking one's own mother, incest is nevertheless practiced, with one in every five couples marrying a second and third cusion.

If it's not in nature and not accepted by society, people and even animals then it's not a good judgments and cannot be common sense.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
MC will be able to choose to be a happy cuckold (hotwifing is the correct term if I'm not mistaken), no kind of humiliation or cheating on the wife's side will happen.

Wife will not be able to have as much action as the MC, however it also won't be very minimum.

You can play a faithful route for both MC and the wife, however it will not be that fun as I will not focus on that. :)
Yes, we can call it Hotwifing from Wife's point of view. But, to explain Husband's behaviour in a hotwifing system, There is a term called "Willing Cuckold", you can check it in google. So, this game's MC suits the meaning. So, in a way, MC is a cuck (Yeah, yeah, i know, if player choose to be).

"However, it won't be very minimum", I dont know how to take it, whether it is like 60/40 or 80/20 (Calculating only the stuff of Wife with other men).. So, i will wait for some updates to see how the content is divided on different paths for both MC & Wife.

So, wife's faithful route is a boring non-focused route? Okay *hopes & dreams went to trash*

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote