Unity The Hotel [v0.1a] [Blue Slayer Gaming]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

IndriIndri

May 29, 2022
I don't think words can describe how bad the current version of this game is, but I did find some stuff digging around:

Theres a "v0.15a" version with a few more scenes than the one uploaded here: Here
(No, they don't get any better. It just adds the second floor and some other random stuff like one with Venom and a Xenomorph. It's still just random things standing around with poorly animated scenes)

The person who requested the game is actually the Developer. You can see some of their development process here (if you are somehow curious what mind caused this creation): https://f95zone.to/threads/the-hotel-working-title.72829/

IndriIndri

May 29, 2022
Also, this video probably won't stay uploaded long but to save people being as dumb as me and downloading the game out of curiosity, here's an example of what you get with the current version

Unncessary warning but just in case: the video shows some of the scenes of your dick getting cut off.

Reactions: AplhaBeta
Nov 19, 2021
I do not have enough psychadelics in my system or alcohol for that matter for something like this.

All the more power to the developer though. Good luck with this brand of crazy!

Reactions: Azeus

Azeus

Jun 7, 2022
What!? Cutting off the Dick! Are you serious?
If his dick got cut off, then how the hell he's going to fuck anyone? How will the game kept going on without any sex scene with mc

Or maybe he's not Protagonist(mc)

• Haha
Reactions: AnkitPareek_7

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Just.... why?
Why would someone take the time to make this?
Why would someone take the time to publish this?
Why is F95zone promoting this? give us some QC for the love of....
I got so many more why Q's.

May 7, 2017
what if this game was made just to gather all of us here to have a good laugh over it and check each other`s comments:unsure::unsure::unsure:

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes