The Hotel (Working Title)

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
PreAlpha Version is almost ready (This will be version 0.01).
Notes for PreAlpha:
Rooms contain characters (mostly in T-Pose)
No animations for the characters in the rooms
only animations are in the starting bowl area (T-Rex, Xenomorph, and Venom only)
You can explore the entire hotel except for the basement.
No sound/Music.

Reactions: XBrad93X

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Great game, can't wait to try it
When are you going to release the first version ?

Last edited:

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
Someone was wondering if this project is still active... This was my response.

This game is still being worked on. However, I have started my Master's degree at school, so it'll be delayed as far as updates go. But, rest assured I am still working on this project. As of right now I'm currently working on the animations required for the different scenes.

I am currently going to school full time, working a full time job, and I am working on the projects in my studio. Nothing would make me happier than to finish this project. I currently have the main "ball room" completed and I am currently working on the animations in the separate rooms for the player to enjoy. If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns. Please feel free to reach out to me. I would love to hear from you. As always, happy gaming :)

Also side note:
Animating different components is what I am weakest at. I have around 40 or 50 characters to animate. So, it will take some time. As soon as an Alpha version is ready, it will be released for your enjoyment, feedback, suggestions, etc.

rog13

Feb 15, 2019
jimmiewalker653 Thank you so much for this wonderful news. Hopefully the game will not be canceled and that the alpha version will be released this summer. Otherwise I will have to wait for TORMENTOR from Madmind Studio.

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
Unfortunately, The only screen shots I'd be able to share are ones you've already seen. When working on animations, all characters start in A-pose or the more common T-pose (which is how I set all of my characters up). I'm trying to get the 1st floor playable before I release the Alpha version. Then I can start working on the rest of the floors. On the bright side... the menus are now complete.

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
Not abandoned... Just pushed back until a further date. School and work are taking all of my free time. My master's program requires me to work as an intern for a gaming studio... while working full time... while being a full time student. :(

Reactions: Rosebud98

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Hmmm I know it's a bit unusal, but ... can you post the actual work ?

There are a couple animations done as far as I know, so there could be some content to play atm, correct ?

Reactions: Rosebud98

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
I'm finally able to get back to this project. I'm sorry it took so long, the Master's program was brutal. But the project is back on, with optimized scripts, optimized mesh, faster loading times, 11 Languages, and better animations. I'm having to rework everything but here's a sample of some gameplay.

Reactions: romrazello

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
No release date yet, still working on finishing the first floor. All updated images for this project can be found on ImageFap. The user name is vpr123. More content soon to come. Another option is to search for "Hotel Penectomy" and it should come up.

Reactions: romrazello

romrazello

Jun 6, 2020
No release date yet, still working on finishing the first floor. All updated images for this project can be found on ImageFap. The user name is vpr123. More content soon to come. Another option is to search for "Hotel Penectomy" and it should come up.
Great news!