The Hotel (Working Title)

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
Good news, everyone! The first floor is almost complete and therefore a demo should be ready by the end of the month. I hope you are just as excited as I am over this project.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Good news, everyone! The first floor is almost complete and therefore a demo should be ready by the end of the month. I hope you are just as excited as I am over this project.
We are, we can't wait.
Just a question: the game will be just choices and animations or is there some dialogue and written stuff ?

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
We are, we can't wait.
Just a question: the game will be just choices and animations or is there some dialogue and written stuff ?
There isn't any story/dialogue or written stuff. The idea behind the game is you get to choose how it gets cut off and can redo the same things over and over.

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
Hopefully the devs/staff of this site won't remove this... but for those wanting to test the game. Here are the 3 links.

I'm only temporally adding these locations because I know you guys have been waiting a long time to play this game. I will be working on adding more characters, more rooms, and more floors to the game as time progresses. I promised 50 characters and I will do everything in my power to make that happen.
Here are some of the current images.

Title: The Hotel
Version: 0.1a
Game Engine: Unity
Render Pipeline: HDRP

Controls

Interact: E and Left Mouse Button
Pickup severed Member: Right Mouse Button
Movement: WASD
Jump: Space Bar (yes, you can jump in this game)

Note: Characters in this game will generally require you to be in front of them to interact with them.

Please list any bugs you find during the game.

Last minute notes: Each room is still empty and not much going on in it. I will be updating that in later version along with sound effects and multiple sliders to control both music and sound.
Gay interactions will also be added in later versions. Please reach out to me if you have any comments, questions, concerns, and/or suggestions.

Known bugs: Particle effects with orcs are oversized. Text appears during the detach-a-dong animation.

warhear

Sep 18, 2020
The language does not switch in the settings, when changing the camera in the dinosaur, the camera is transferred to other rooms.

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
The language does not switch in the settings, when changing the camera in the dinosaur, the camera is transferred to other rooms.
Excellent catches, I'll be sure to get those fixed as well. Also, I can not replicate the dinosaur camera issue :unsure:

Last edited:

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
Let me know what y'all think of the game so far. I know it's still an early alpha version but I'm curious to see what your guy's opinions are on the work I accomplished in a short amount of time.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Just tried it.
Well, I guess you already know the animations should be improved. Not much, but just few things.
Except that, there are some bugs with the UI: menus prompting when they shouldn't etc... That should be easy to fix, tho.

I LOVED the werefolf woman (she is a werewolf, right ?) abd I loved the blue-haired girl too.
I loved the dinosaur (animation should be improved tho).

What I would like:
1) Scene where the girl actually keeps the penis as trophy (maybe she places it somewhere in her room and can be used for further scenes).

2) More interaction with the severed penis (once cut in guillotine): maybe you can go to the girls with your dick already severed and give it to them.

3) Dialogue and story stuff: really, it would make the game like 10 times better.

Even tho I've seen very few things, I can say this game has HUGE potential. If you want, I would be glad to help with the dialogue/story stuff every now and then (when I have time and inspiration).

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
I'm always up to attempting to improve the game however I can. Animations will be redone later on. For the time being, I'm having to rig the characters and animate them. The dinosaur, for instance, I got the model from an online source. But I had to rig it and animate it. I'm trying to not take too much time rigging and animating so I can start getting feed back. (Note: Literally, every animation was rigged and/or animated within a 4 hour time span, if that gives you an idea on how much I was rushing it.)

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
I'm always up to attempting to improve the game however I can. Animations will be redone later on. For the time being, I'm having to rig the characters and animate them. The dinosaur, for instance, I got the model from an online source. But I had to rig it and animate it. I'm trying to not take too much time rigging and animating so I can start getting feed back. (Note: Literally, every animation was rigged and/or animated within a 4 hour time span, if that gives you an idea on how much I was rushing it.)
It doesn't ... I have absolutely 0 experience with modelling and animations XD
4 Hours looks like a lot of time to me, but since you said it was rushed I assume it isn't eheh

BTW, I can confirm this game has HUGE potential and can't wait to see the next update.

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
It doesn't ... I have absolutely 0 experience with modelling and animations XD
4 Hours looks like a lot of time to me, but since you said it was rushed I assume it isn't eheh

BTW, I can confirm this game has HUGE potential and can't wait to see the next update.
I think you'll enjoy the next update... More dicks to cut off and I'm going to try and update some of the female animations a bit.

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
What to expect in V 0.2a:
bug fixes in the room with the shredder.
Interaction during animations have been fixed.
blood particles have been fixed after interacting with the orcs in the last two rooms.
Floor 2 is now available. (contains men and a couple of wolves/hell hounds).
The auditorium now has an alien creature and a venom-like (but totally NOT Venom) creatures the player can watch.
Fixed language bug in the settings.

Please note, these are just the changes that have been made so far. If there is something you'd like to see added in this upcoming update, please let me know.

Reactions: romrazello

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Things I want to see next:
- Girls cutting penis and feeding it to wolves.
- Girls cutting penis and keeping it as trophy (storing somewhere in the room).
- Girls actioning the guillotine then picking up severed penis to do things.

Things I want to see in the game in the future:
- Story/written stuff.
- Actual gameplay (castrations being a Bad Ending).
- More sex stuff (no castrations) with the girls.
- More sex stuff with the girls using the severed penis.

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
That was from before the project had been trashed... not sure how many characters there will be. But I'm hoping I'll be able to add quite a few.