EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
The Howling Title - clean.png

Overview:
The Howling is a text-based vore/smut RPG where you play the role of a Werewolf (M, Predator) who has woken up in the woods with no memory of how he ended up there. Explore the surrounding kingdom and interact with the NPCs to either blaze a swath of destruction, find your missing memories, help villagers in need, consume those weaker than you, or all 4 of them at the same time!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-07
Release Date: 2020-12-03
Developer: Ouphe -
Version: 00013B
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

smpl1.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpg smpl4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Over three years, no comments, no votes. I guess I'll post something pointless.

[EDIT] Okay, something slightly less pointless. If you meet a random adventurer while exploring there doesn't seem to be any way for them to run away, or for you to let them go or for you to run away. As soon as you click on them either they are going to end up killing you or vice versa.

Last edited:

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Over three years, no comments, no votes. I guess I'll post something pointless.

[EDIT] Okay, something slightly less pointless. If you meet a random adventurer while exploring there doesn't seem to be any way for them to run away, or for you to let them go or for you to run away. As soon as you click on them either they are going to end up killing you or vice versa.
Yeah, I saw that too. I was planning to keep my kills to just animals for a bit, but there's no option to spare them or run.

Reactions: kidderyao

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Thread Updated: 2024-03-07
Release Date: 2020-12-03
Version: 00013B
So 3+ years and (seemly) only 13 updates? How much contents it even has?

Anyway, interesting premise. Good luck.

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
Protag is at least not sissy(i think??), hard to see in these days. And oooff its not even 1mb yet.
I wish to project good luck.

Last edited:

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Not toooo....bad of a game I guess? There's not too much to it quite yet. I glanced at the patreon and doesn't seem like it's updated too often? At least since last year on the patreon but don't know if there is another place they work on updates.

There's a pregnancy tag but I haven't ran into pregnancy anywhere as of yet. I'll likely have to start over and figure out the quests. Either way, guess I'll kind of keep a eye on it.

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
Storytelling is good.
Content...its boring after a few hours and there isn't much.
If it gets updates once a while it deserves attention imo.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
It is impossible to find a game where you play an actual werewolf and a gay wolf furry. I would love to see more werewolf games its always either goblins or vampires, sometimes demons.

Ouphe

Mar 20, 2019
Hey all, I made this game a few years back and then life and work pulled me away from it. Not sure why it is suddenly getting attention again, but for those who are enjoying it, good to hear.

A few responses for those who have posted thoughts here:
It is vore based so it is be tough but possible to avoid that.
The pregnancy tag is a potential result if you keep some of the unique NPCs as slaves at the lair.
No sissy content.
14B was the last update, was partway through the third chapter of a planned 4 chapters total before I stopped being able to work on it.
Sorry if it came across as grindy, I was still learning to balance content :(

My plan is to remake and rebalance this game at some point, as well as add things like escaping combat, more customization for the MC, and things like that, but I do not have any timeline for when I will be able to get around to it due to real life job.

Thank you for playing the game, and if you were not a fan of it then may your continued exploration on f95 prove fruitful.

-O

Liberater

Mar 6, 2022
Hey all, I made this game a few years back and then life and work pulled me away from it. Not sure why it is suddenly getting attention again, but for those who are enjoying it, good to hear.

A few responses for those who have posted thoughts here:
It is vore based so it is be tough but possible to avoid that.
The pregnancy tag is a potential result if you keep some of the unique NPCs as slaves at the lair.
No sissy content.
14B was the last update, was partway through the third chapter of a planned 4 chapters total before I stopped being able to work on it.
Sorry if it came across as grindy, I was still learning to balance content :(

My plan is to remake and rebalance this game at some point, as well as add things like escaping combat, more customization for the MC, and things like that, but I do not have any timeline for when I will be able to get around to it due to real life job.

Thank you for playing the game, and if you were not a fan of it then may your continued exploration on f95 prove fruitful.

-O
not a fan of vore stuff but everything else in it is great if a little barebones but I was genuinely surprised by how much i have been enjoying it, I look forward to seeing a remaster since there's a real lack of anything that scratches the particular itch this game does and I would love to see it fleshed out into a full project

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote