RPGM Abandoned The Humbling Experience [v0.32] [Greyinu]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
The problem with slow corruption games in my opinion, that it will lose it's charm after the protagonist get's laid. This, project sage, and Valiant warrior astrid were pretty decent games, but all ended as soon as sex came in. All of them has still pretty decent fanbase after years...
I see your point, but I'm not too sure when it comes to The Humbling Experience because in the end there was only one update after the (penetrative) sex came in and it didn't even have any penetrative sex either. It might have happened after a few more updates but I still thought it hadn't lost any of its charm at that point.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to me the game looked good the story was great. the dev had a real gold mine here but then left it. i gt the hole can get bord part but that's ust the thing if your going to make a game you have to keep going for those who like the game. now i my sound one sided but it is the dev's obligasin sorry not that good with spelling but the dev should finish what they started if there making money.

Reactions: toplaygames

kason42

Nov 18, 2023
This game has one of the most immersive storylines. I want to make a game similar to this. Not a copy but more so with elements of Female Protag, Naive teacher [realistic naivety], lots of corruption, groping, taking advantage etc. I'm a new dev and open to tips and suggestions. I want to make a protag similar to 4 years in tehran [eye catchy and beautiful]. Unfortunately I have to settle for RPGM cause I can't render enough to keep a full on Ren'py VN going cause I'm a solo dev. But this game, Anna exciting, Lisa, Selena OHA prove that if I have a good story I can make the game work.

Drop your tips people! Suggestons and all! My DMs open

Last edited:

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
This game has one of the most immersive storylines. I want to make a game similatr to this. Not a copy but more so with elements of Female Protag, Naive teacher [realistic naivety, lots of corruption, groping, taking advantage etc. I'm a new dev so I'm open to tips and suggestions. I want to make a protag similar to 4 years in tehran [eye catchy and beautiful]. Unfortunately I have to settle for RPGM cause I can't render enough to keep a full on Ren'py VN going cause I'm a solo dev. But his game, Anna exciting, Lisa, Selena OHA prove that if I have a good story I can make the game work.

Drop your tips people! Suggestons and all! My DMs open
Write a script. The bigger the better. There will be time when you creativity will block, or you will burn out. The script will help. And the other thing. Write a log during work. And the other one: Don't listen to the "fans" you can't satisfy anyone with your game. You will se who is the one who tries to help and who is the one only wants to see high heels or a furry gangbang in every game.

kason42

Nov 18, 2023
Write a script. The bigger the better. There will be time when you creativity will block, or you will burn out. The script will help. And the other thing. Write a log during work. And the other one: Don't listen to the "fans" you can't satisfy anyone with your game. You will se who is the one who tries to help and who is the one only wants to see high heels or a furry gangbang in every game.
Thank you! Noted!

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes