3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Astraniel

Aug 20, 2020
Gameplay is really short (like ~30mins - 1hr if you really take your time reading) with no decision-making (completely linear). Attached is a folder that contains the full gallery for anyone who is interested.

Instructions: Download the .zip and extract the folder into the game's main directory.

Vatalyst

Jun 26, 2020
Would this even be consitered a game more than a Doujin? there are no options or anything to do, just the text.
Love the art though <3!!

Deve

Jun 3, 2017
Really good stuff. It is the trifecta of uncensored, well-translated, and well-drawn. Any recommendations for other games that pull off that particular hat-trick would be very much appreciated.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Wow, heroine is soo erotic-doll, cute and naughty :devilish: The preview images are great, let's just hope the rest are good enough ;x Thanks for sharing!

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Holy damn, I remember I almost played this with MTL for...obvious reasons. That cover and some of the images seemed super hot.
Thx.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I... I can't finish this. a lot of the "philosophies" in this VN feels like its written by a teenager edgelord. it's bad for me or maybe its because I'm way older for this. red pill is better than this.

Last edited:

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
So...

The art is good, enough of it to be worth playing through, the sex talk is decent but just really does a 180 out of nowhere for the corruption element. Then it circles back to wholesome. Whiplash would be an understatement.

But...

The overall story element is our maiden, Seina, going through an existential crisis with the sudden death of the Demon Lord and what to do next as the leader of the world's main religion. And, I shit you not, she plays out the Reformation of the christian church when protestant and roman catholic split, only everyone agrees to protestantism. That was what she realized after going full corrupt and publicly displaying as the MC's whore.

Yeaaaaah...

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes