3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Abdu Ijaz

Jan 16, 2018
I am in love with the Game but i just wana know where to get the code to go to b3 im stuck in b2 and i glitched my way to b3 but cant find the injector :/ please help

SnubbLR

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I was wondering if someone could help me a little..

This is what I've done so far, but I don't seem to progress anymore
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What am I missing here to go further? The only thing I haven't completed is the dom/sub scenes with the sisters, because I can not afford them.

Also, thanks for such a great game!

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
I was wondering if someone could help me a little..

This is what I've done so far, but I don't seem to progress anymore
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What am I missing here to go further? The only thing I haven't completed is the dom/sub scenes with the sisters, because I can not afford them.

Also, thanks for such a great game!
That's all there is for now, except for the school scenes.

How can you not afford the sisters ??? There's plenty of cash to be made from scavenging.

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
Has anyone else had a problem with the game freezing? After the first bar scene and going upstairs to talk to Lizzie I just get a black screen with the music playing and can't go any further.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i can't seem to advance after dropping off the first dog. THe most stays near the sink in the bathroom naked, the first customer stands behind the desk says she is exhausted, and the other girl in he library tries to buy books i don't have. I can't move anywhere else on the map... so, no clue rigt now how to move forward.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
@nwytg.com could it be its setting the folder constantly after you put it on read and wright back to read only then it could be your windows is a school windows version.
even iff you are the admin of it it still does that i got sometimes the same problem like that

Samanx

Mar 27, 2018
its very difficult game
exict any walkthrough for this game ?
akane and leonie only talk togheter and im stuck

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes