3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
but yes there is walktrough for the game but its better 2 wait for the game to be finishd so whe then have a proper Walktrough for the game and ark thompson always finish his games

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
but yes there is walktrough for the game but its better 2 wait for the game to be finishd so whe then have a proper Walktrough for the game and ark thompson always finish his games
You're gonna wait for long ^^' The Hunter is my "random" project. I originally started it to work on something when I couldn't make consequent updates for SoV2. It evolved and has taken more importance now, but one element remains: I have no idea where I'm going. Unlike my main serie (SoV), I only plan what's in the next update and that's all. It allows me to have total freedom on what I can do in the game and not be restricted like I can sometimes be with SoV. Ultimately, I haven't planned the end at all. I'll probably end it when I'll be bored with it, but as things currently are, the project barely started to me (well, in terms of story-telling, cause in terms of H-scenes it sure is already heavy XD). So yes, I'll finish it one day, but chances are it might be the very last project I ever end ^^'

i think stuck in the game and cant forward storyline
but when i read walkthrough noticed i do all task in this version :coldsweat:
It's easy to think you can do more when you've done everything. Since some elements aren't linear, there is no "end of the version" to reach so you can indeed get stuck wandering without anything new to do. That's a personal choice (especially for later updates when it'll be possible to rewatch old scenes)

Hmmm... maybe someone know when new version will come? :/
Next Hunter update will be for June :)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hee ark whill kaya & the horse have some more fun like kaya takes the Horse-dick not only in her upper mouth but maybe also in her Pussy
whould be fun to see becausse akane did it aswhell as she told her kaya about it.

+ i wonder what whe will get in the next update
i realy love this game

Reactions: torqqq

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hee ark could get the new version before the 12th of june perhaps lol and post it on this site maybe.

hee ark could plz update the info on new version SoV: 2
and post it on respective page here on the forum and they whill add it on the OP post.
and you could do it for this game aswhell

what's the torn cloth ID for making outfits

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I am in love with the Game but i just wana know where to get the code to go to b3 im stuck in b2 and i glitched my way to b3 but cant find the injector :/ please help
Same here... went back and forth about 5 times -- can't find injector or code. Can some help please :) did glitch wall to ladder then to room -- any help i would love it!

torqqq

Dec 11, 2017
If you're asking if the game is complete, then, no. Expect updates in the future.
i mean "the end" says it's the end of the this version or something, say to wait update when its over, when all missions is done. Does this game have this?
(sorry for english)

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
i mean "the end" says it's the end of the this version or something, say to wait update when its over, when all missions is done. Does this game have this?
(sorry for english)
No, the game does not have an end title, at least for now. You just reach a point where nothing new to do.

Reactions: torqqq

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
just wait untill there is a walktrough also there is info giving on his problem back in the post pages
are you guys to lazy to look back on the post pages C'mon guy's

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I have been back and forth on posts but sorta back and forth between 6 different games -- not trying to make ya think i'm lazy :)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whell jeepster there is info on what to to do where you are stuck in that bunker full off horny monsters

Aug 27, 2017
what i need to do in elena's quest? i already have injector, but when i try to leave, kaya like "should i leave?", i choose yes and nothing happend.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
How do i fuck the Zombie? I tried everything i could but the bastard is not turning on and I'm running out of Wilderness...

By the way, I'm playing without seeing the screen. I can't stand this zombie fucking thing

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
attack him as you where learnd in the game and then use the the attack on his cock does the most damage to the zombie
unless you mean you alrdy captured him go the mingyu and ask for advice then in about five days you have done training the zombie

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
would anyone happen to have a save around the time you start getting to that underground research lab or whatever it was thats about where i got last time and now i dont have a save anymore :/

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes