3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Angmir

May 29, 2017
removing voices from sprite sex ?

He basicly ruined one good thing about them ...

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
I just want to say this is already one of my all time favorite games I've played from this site. Bravo.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Ark is kinda twisted. If you played his other games he really loves things like lolis, old man dick, hobos, animals, piss, shit and smegma (smeg·ma: a sebaceous secretion in the folds of the skin, especially under a man's foreskin).

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Ark is kinda twisted. If you played his other games he really loves things like lolis, old man dick, hobos, animals, piss, shit and smegma (smeg·ma: a sebaceous secretion in the folds of the skin, especially under a man's foreskin).
Well maybe i shouldve looked his other games :p all the things you mentioned ( loli and all ) thats not for me at all, just wanted to give a " warning " for anyone like me that just try a game without checking if the autor did some other games ^^

Reactions: Adoringfan

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
lesbian incest and bestiality... a big win! i like it. :heartcoveredeyes:
but:
If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask (unless it's something about how to unlock stuff, I don't answer those :p).
did check the game images. its seems there are some copses, will it be possible to avoid to have sex with them?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Yeah going to have to see how it goes. Like the les and the BDSM so far (think the BDSM is going to go hardcore quickly though..), will have to see how the rest is.

As not really my thing, but love his characters. For for once realistic bodies with a range of types/sizes, and everyone isn't a bimbo slut to service the guy protagonist. Makes such a nice change from the 99% of the rest.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
As not really my thing, but love his characters. For for once realistic bodies with a range of types/sizes, and everyone isn't a bimbo slut to service the guy protagonist. Makes such a nice change from the 99% of the rest.
Apparently it's not everyone's taste and I've already been called both a feminazi AND a sjw because of that :p But I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Pootin --> Most of them are avoidable if you don't check the girl getting her hand on it. But you can't avoid the pixel stuff to deliver it.

Adoringfan --> That's a bit of a reducing list :p If anyone want to check possible stuff happening in my games here's a list of what you can find in the two games I finished : (first question). Of course, that list is meant to grow with both SoV2 and The Hunter ^^'

veeral --> Thank you. I'm getting rather bashed since the release so it's cool to read some nice comment :D

Wanderer444

Apr 29, 2017
Ark,

Interesting game so far please keep it going. You will always have detractors and even the guy who is making that very popular patreon game has a lot of detractors. You have fans.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
I dont get it. Are some of the scenes just random by chance after sleeping like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i cant trigger them

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Exactly the scenes you've mentionned are triggered by chance (roughly between 20% and 50% depending on the scene) after a night. However :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
it seems the same for me Hexel, i tried over 30 times sleeping and checking their homes and the only scene I ever got was the Zombie and his owner in the bathtub, and Sexy time with tambara but no dog stuff.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
it seems the same for me Hexel, i tried over 30 times sleeping and checking their homes and the only scene I ever got was the Zombie and his owner in the bathtub, and Sexy time with tambara but no dog stuff.
Yeah same for me. Tried it now a mass of times and even ignored the book-babe standing at the counter every time and looked at the upper floor for a event but as you i only got this two. No Dog-stuff and only the bathtime with my rotten lover scene.
I know im unlucky if it gets to random encounter but this seems more like a bug. Will try it again with the next version.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes