3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Please someone help me, I have all the materials for the nurse costume, but I'm missing a rose petal, and I swear I've searched the entire map and I can not find it.

Jun 13, 2017
Alright, so I am playing the Mac version which won't let me save for some reason. I have one chance at this...Where can I find the lube to get the crowbar to open the door on the 2nd floor of the basement?
I will also settle for a solution to get saving to work. I have run into the same issue with other Mac versions of RPG games.

Thanks!
Click on the crowbar again in front of that door.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
@Ark Thompson, love youre games, but The Hunter has an special place in my heart;):)
btw.: it kinda interests me so i'm asking straight out: since you also publish infos about the hunter on your patreon page, did patreon put you under investigation already? do they already enforce their rules upon you, even, when you just bring up infos about a game that breaks their rules?:unsure:
Alright, so I am playing the Mac version which won't let me save for some reason. I have one chance at this...Where can I find the lube to get the crowbar to open the door on the 2nd floor of the basement?
I will also settle for a solution to get saving to work. I have run into the same issue with other Mac versions of RPG games.
Thanks!
@BiancaB Thanks :D

@Daxter250 Not yet no. I do publish infos on The Hunter (or even any other game) on Patreon but I'm full aware of the Patreon behaviour. As such I follow some rules to stay low on their radar: I don't post any H pics that could be problematic (Which means almost none 8D), I don't mention anything that can raise the attention and more importantly, I stay as vague as possible on the content. If someone post a comment saying stuff like "I like how Kaya gets fucked by the dog" I delete the com right away and send a PM to the guy explaining why I did so. Up to now it seemed to have worked. But I know one day I'll get fucked. My "lack" of popularity helps staying low on their radar though ^^'

@Carlhungus I usually add a txt file for Mac users about the impossibility to save (I just released the game so late I forgot to add it). It's a problem of MacOS forbidding RPG Maker MV creating a save folder (and thus preventing you to save). Let me copy/paste you the txt content here:
If you play SoV2, The Hunter or SoVO on a Mac, there's something you need to know.

MacOS will prevent the game from creating the save folder and writing save files in it.

To avoid this problem you have to give the authorization to the folder and the application to create/modify files (by right clicking on them).

Normally it should solve the problem. If it doesn't, try creating the save folder yourself (in the www folder).

Sam-Spade

May 16, 2018
135012_The_Hunter_Official_Guide_v0.17 says:
Exceptionally for v0.17, all the new crafting items are available to buy from Wiola. That's because they're too hard/long to get from fights (I'll tweak that down in v0.18). As such, there's also an exceptional chest in Kaya's bedroom giving you endless money for you to buy the new outfits easily. Then again, it's a v0.17 exclusive "cheat" I'm putting here because I didn't have the time to tweak everything accordingly.
But I can't get the outfits in version 0.17. I can go to forest outskirts and get some items but it's not enough stuff for cowgirl outfit.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
is akane dog forest bugged by the way this is my 3rd playthrough now and never managed to get it lol

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
is akane dog forest bugged by the way this is my 3rd playthrough now and never managed to get it lol
The "tutorial" one? No, it's just not guaranteed. There's a very big chance that it's gonna spawn either bottom left of the forest (I think) or up the meadow. If it's not there, go to sleep and retry the next day.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
The "tutorial" one? No, it's just not guaranteed. There's a very big chance that it's gonna spawn either bottom left of the forest (I think) or up the meadow. If it's not there, go to sleep and retry the next day.
no i meant the mom fcking the doggo lol

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
anyone know where the second shredded leather is in the old town pretty sure i searched everywhere lol

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
and i still cant figure out whats new in .18 if anyone call give me a list or something that would be great lol

Reactions: grimmzy
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes