3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
This is a game not a real life. The games are for dreaming and fantasizing about some circumstances that are unreal in the life of each day. Please ark thompson go on and concentrate more on this game because i am very interested

Reactions: patrickB

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Hello guys,

I hear you about the scat but I'd like you to realize that basically all the fetishes in the game are someone else's "yuck". I've always wanted The Hunter to be my "playground" where I could add all the twisted ideas I have. I already have to restrain myself on my main serie (Slice of Venture) to appeal to people, so I don't want to do it on The Hunter. Believe it or not, but some people complained that "maggot-filled cum" was actually more disgusting than scat. From here on, I can potentially make optional all fetishes that are extremes. Or not. Since that represents 95% of the game :p

So I get it you don't like it but please, bear with me. Just press Ctrl and close your eyes. After all, most scat scenes have a good amount of clues at the beginning of each to know where those are leading. I'm not taking people by surprise (at least I don't think I do ^^').

And to answer specifically to Onysko: The pen was created for pixel animations. So you won't see 3D stuff in it. However, if your concern is more like "see more stuff with dogs and zombies" in 3D, that's another story. I encourage you to wait for the next update, I have plans for that :D
I have no issue with any of the extreme stuff you put in The Hunter, on the contrary! A nubile girl performing "69" with a zombie while peeing? What a time to be alive! XD

As for the 3D, yeah I generally prefer seeing 3DCG over sprite\pixel animations. I just think it serves as a better... Visual stimuli.

Other than that I love the concept and you handled it exceptionally so far, very few games are so well executed. :hushedface:
I would have gladly supported you if it had more CG stuff along the scenes in the barn. Maybe I'll still pledge, albeit in a smaller sum. :cryingface:

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
ill be honest everytime there is "bestiality" "futanari" people come and complain wahhh wahhh "its a shame it has bestiality" like seriously you play Hentai or Sexual games just to have the same bullshit vanilla sex you have in real life ?.... I mean the only reasons why you should play Hentai and Sexual games in the first place is for the weird stuff or else go play VN Romance games like seriously .. grab the bitch ,pull her hair and fuck her till she beg for more .... HENTAI = PERVERT ..... Not Romance :FeelsGoodMan:

S

SlayersCurse

I love this game and the SOV series. I just became a Patreon. Thank you Ark, keep up the great work. I love the passion and pervertedness of the Characters. I look forward to future updates. I love that there are some foot fetish scenes too. Hope to see some more.

Reactions: MrJ

salvo00786

May 29, 2017

Hey everyone! o/
I can't believe how stressed this can make me even though the update you're getting is probably one of (if not THE) smallest update I ever did.

It's simple, aside from the main story element, there are only 3 new scenes. At least those scenes come with new base images. And there's also the 3rd bad ending that you can trigger (so a 3rd new base image).

This update was a nightmare... The reasons it's so small (and also the reason I rushed everything for today) are numerous:

- When I was motivated like hell during December, it felt natural that January would be focused on SoV2. Thing was: I had spent a month and a half on SoV2 and worked towards the biggest update. At the beginning of January I lost all motivation to keep working on it, so I played around with Daz instead...

- I was fearing the moment I'd have to make the content of that update. The main scenario event of this update is something I had been planning for a long time, but what I wanted was complicated as fuck (and probably a bit too difficult), so I had to ditch that and find a way around to keep some gameplay elements and not just make it a full cutscene. That didn't help...

- It doesn't look like it but SoV2 is slowly reaching its end. The next update (v0.7) will be the end of the story. Of course, as you know, there will be a bunch of few updates after that to add more side content (cause a lot of stuff is planned outside the main story). And when you make a game, the closer you reach the end, the harder it is to keep on. Your mind is already thinking about your next projects. You know you shouldn't, but still. That plays A LOT in the motivation. I remember how HARD it had been for SoV to go back to make v1.1 to add a bit more content. I hadn't touched the game for 3 months and it was a very difficult exercice to overcome my lack of interest (especially considering that by then I had already found PeakJump and was excited as fuck by SoV2/Naomi's Past). So here, it's repeating. I'm not saying I'm losing my global motivation, don't worry. I'm saying I don't think I can't hold 2 months in a row. But it's a good thing, cause side quests are not on the same plan than the main story. So when v0.7 will be over, I think I'll be able to keep working on the game a bit even when working on SoVO or The Hunter. I have deadlines anyway. The game needs to be finished before July (well, I won't die if it doesn't, but I'd really like to keep that milestone).

Anyway, those are the reasons you're having a small update. I had to rush so much I didn't even updated the CGs nor the guide. I'll upload the CGs tomorrow (I'm beat). As for the guide, I won't upload it: The new content is really easy to find (there are no time constraints) and there are many things I need to correct in it anyway. But I still wrote down the answer to the '"riddle" of the main scenario even in the changelog for people stuck.

There's also the fact a key graphical element is missing (you'll understand when you see it). It's not dramatical, but I prefered warning you. I fell on many bugs too, but I wanted to focus on those linked to the new elements so I corrected most of those (but not the older ones. I noted them down though, so I'll correct them for v0.7, don't worry)

I hope you'll forgive this small update. And I'm also sorry it's coming out at the very end of the 31st :noexpression: If that can be of any consolation, when I say I "played" with Daz it means I've done stuff for The Hunter so I already have new characters and new scenes ready :D I'll show them to you during February ^^

Oh, and before I forget, Peak will stream this Friday again (probably around 17h/18h). He'll finish the pic he started last week (not for the faint hearted :p)

Anyway, see you all, and thank you for your support! o/

Hey everyone! o/
I can't believe how stressed this can make me even though the update you're getting is probably one of (if not THE) smallest update I ever did.

It's simple, aside from the main story element, there are only 3 new scenes. At least those scenes come with new base images. And there's also the 3rd bad ending that you can trigger (so a 3rd new base image).

This update was a nightmare... The reasons it's so small (and also the reason I rushed everything for today) are numerous:

- When I was motivated like hell during December, it felt natural that January would be focused on SoV2. Thing was: I had spent a month and a half on SoV2 and worked towards the biggest update. At the beginning of January I lost all motivation to keep working on it, so I played around with Daz instead...

- I was fearing the moment I'd have to make the content of that update. The main scenario event of this update is something I had been planning for a long time, but what I wanted was complicated as fuck (and probably a bit too difficult), so I had to ditch that and find a way around to keep some gameplay elements and not just make it a full cutscene. That didn't help...

- It doesn't look like it but SoV2 is slowly reaching its end. The next update (v0.7) will be the end of the story. Of course, as you know, there will be a bunch of few updates after that to add more side content (cause a lot of stuff is planned outside the main story). And when you make a game, the closer you reach the end, the harder it is to keep on. Your mind is already thinking about your next projects. You know you shouldn't, but still. That plays A LOT in the motivation. I remember how HARD it had been for SoV to go back to make v1.1 to add a bit more content. I hadn't touched the game for 3 months and it was a very difficult exercice to overcome my lack of interest (especially considering that by then I had already found PeakJump and was excited as fuck by SoV2/Naomi's Past). So here, it's repeating. I'm not saying I'm losing my global motivation, don't worry. I'm saying I don't think I can't hold 2 months in a row. But it's a good thing, cause side quests are not on the same plan than the main story. So when v0.7 will be over, I think I'll be able to keep working on the game a bit even when working on SoVO or The Hunter. I have deadlines anyway. The game needs to be finished before July (well, I won't die if it doesn't, but I'd really like to keep that milestone).

Anyway, those are the reasons you're having a small update. I had to rush so much I didn't even updated the CGs nor the guide. I'll upload the CGs tomorrow (I'm beat). As for the guide, I won't upload it: The new content is really easy to find (there are no time constraints) and there are many things I need to correct in it anyway. But I still wrote down the answer to the '"riddle" of the main scenario even in the changelog for people stuck.

There's also the fact a key graphical element is missing (you'll understand when you see it). It's not dramatical, but I prefered warning you. I fell on many bugs too, but I wanted to focus on those linked to the new elements so I corrected most of those (but not the older ones. I noted them down though, so I'll correct them for v0.7, don't worry)

I hope you'll forgive this small update. And I'm also sorry it's coming out at the very end of the 31st :noexpression: If that can be of any consolation, when I say I "played" with Daz it means I've done stuff for The Hunter so I already have new characters and new scenes ready :D I'll show them to you during February ^^

Oh, and before I forget, Peak will stream this Friday again (probably around 17h/18h). He'll finish the pic he started last week (not for the faint hearted :p)

Anyway, see you all, and thank you for your support! o/

Reactions: lunamm

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
(Update 31/01) SoV 2 v0.65:

SoV 2 v0.65 Mac Version:

SoV 2 v0.65 Linux Version:

(Update 30/12) SoV 2 Official Guide:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I sort of liked the game but it lost me at the zombie stuff, I mean I know my name is what it is but i sort of draw a line at anything drawing close to necrophilia :winkytongue:, In all seriousness though I can see that the dev is more about getting their story out there and meh I can fade to black in the spots that do not interest me for fap material to see that this game has that 'Last of Us' feel......I jus thope for me fleshing out as it progresses

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
I think this game is great, while Im not a huge fan of the zombie stuff I find the whole mass perversion of the thing fantastic and frankly a game with this level of fetish stuff is probably one of a kind, there are countless games with more vanilla content so i'm real glad to have something extreme like this as well.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
:eek: I'm actually surprised to see so many people defending me :p With all the sick stuff there is inside I'm more used to complaints 8D Thanks!

If I might add something, I know it's a question of point of view but to me, zombie sex isn't necrophilia. Yeah they're dead, but they're also alive XD I put them in the monster category (like they would in an RPG). The fact they learn a bit shows they're not completely brain dead. Oh, and there's one last thing. Technically I never say they're dead. I call them zombies because they look like them, but if you read the conversation, Akane does explain they're just normal males that were highly irradiated and got their brain melting but they never died (I had the image of Fallout's wild ghouls too stoned to feel like doing anything violent in mind to create those ^^').

As for the real necrophilia scene... I plaid guilty. Though I didn't do it for the H, but for the lol. It was just to show how Talia's batshit crazy (the dialogues are meant to be pretty funny (especially the end with Kaya's remark)). Don't worry I won't do it again (never planned to anyway).

If you guys are interested, I've planned a serie of public streamings during February (with PeakJump, the artist of SoV2). They should be every Friday starting this evening (18h UTC+1) at this address: .
Peak will stream SoV2 stuff and I'll stream The Hunter stuff.

Wassif007

Jul 18, 2017
can someone please help i am stuck at the first day after eating and talking she goes to the bed after that i dont know wht to do

djspike

Nov 29, 2017
i am so stuck after zombie can some send save file plz
plz i am now underground basement lab

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes